Part 12 first night

"Let me tell you a story girly"
-
The overworld was cold and soft and oh so sweet!

To the point that pink pushed aside her injuries in favor of finding would. The young Hoglan stared at the green Nylium?

It was green in spiky pink sniffed the Nylium and she realized it was grass! And she totally did not squeal in joy.. nope totally didn't roll around in the grass for a good couple of minutes! She totally did not. Anyway would?

Oak wood was softer than warped or Crimson wood and it was the color of sand on the inside which pink did not expect, she thought it would be the same brown that wrapped around the outside maybe a little lighter yeah...but not the color of sand? Pink remembered the stories that... her shield, pink remember the story shield would tell her about how humans survived their first night.

'first night Pog!, Grass, what the f is Nylium?, ροζ μπορείτε να πεθάνετε πρέπει να επιστρέψουμε !, ζόμπι ροζ όχι Pog , let's go!, everyone shut it! She's trying to remember how not to die, pink blade never dies!' Pink snorted she was in a good mood and the voices were being silly!

"What was that even? Come on guys I need to remember what I have to gather"

The Voice is quieted just a little enough so ping could remember.

"girly it's true humans hide during the night because of all the scary monsters! Like your πατέρας Anyway! The humans would go through their first night if they're smart they will gather wood stone and food if they're lucky they can get wool to make a bed and if they don't usually they were mine through the night to gather more materials for the next day! Aren't humans Pog!"

Pink Smiled as made a crafting table out of the wood planks she made.

Pink was lucky defined a sheep but it only gave her two wool and food?

At least she thinks it's food it didn't look like a pork chop. She began mining out an area for herself by the time it was getting dark she had made a furnace and she was sliding the new food into its fiery maw, pink even had time to wrap up her injuries in the wool that she found, she didn't have enough for a bed anyway so at least this way she'll get a use out of it! Pink did not have a door to her a little humble abode but the one block should suffice, besides she wanted to look at the monsters of this world if she will be living here she needed to know what she would be fighting against.

The first thing pink saw was a skeleton and though it was familiar it was an unwelcome thing she hated skeletons! But then the next thing looked like human? But it's skin was green like the grass, It's a Heisler Black like the sky was at the time.

Pink continue looking she saw a ginormous thing! With eight legs four on each side! It was fucking adorable! But the thing behind it was terrifying... "creeper~" pink mumbled she had seen carvings of the creatures face and the king had some of the creatures head mounted upon his throne for special occasions... The king told her stories, as well they weren't like shields who tried to teach her more, no his stories were meant to scare, they didn't work but a couple of them did...

especially when shield would mention the same thing like how creepers where The children of death herself...

pink decided to go into the minds she needed to protect herself, and fast!