Part two boomers 

Almost everybody knew of the Capital Of The Nether but no one knew The identity of the king. Only his subjects have ever seen him, and they were loyal as can be, each and every Hoglan would follow their king without question.
-
Techno was considered a God amongst his people. Most did not question his words, for his word was law and to question him was questioning the law and a blood God...
But maybe walking into the palace unannounced, demanding that the blood Temple be prepared as well as having a young piglet on his hip was a bit much?

Techno shielded his daughter from the prying eyes of servants and guards, but the biggest headache was yet to come. He hated most of the council members that ran his kingdom when he was away, but they were the best at their jobs so he couldn't really fault them. Technoblade made it halfway to the temple door before he was stopped by said counsel.

"Your majesty, we did not get word of your arrival!" Techno rolled his eyes before turning around to face the council members, only one of which he liked even a little. Instinctually he covered his daughter more.

"Yes I have very important business to get to. So if you boomers mind~" Techno closed The large door sealing him and his daughter in the Temple of the blood gods.

Techno's heart skipped a beat when he saw another Hoglan sitting next to the altar.

"Oi Blade! Back so soon?" Fucking Matilda. The battle hardened, bad ass, honorary blood God, and the only councilmember that he liked. And the only one he would trust around his newfound treasure.

"Matilda! I swear if I could die you would've given me a heart attack long ago. But, I'm happy to see you." The baby in his arms began crying, and a look of pride made its way onto Matilda's face as Techno's shushed The young piglet.

"oh my oh blade there's two of you!" Techno rolled his eyes.

"ha ha very funny. Long story short she is a gift from the blood gods! But I still need to claim her and name her properly."  Matilda quickly nodded before stepping out of the way.

That day all in the capital knew of their new princess (Fuchsia, Sun Wukong, Blood Goddess, Blade or as she is most commonly known) Pink Blade.