Part 17 nostalgia

"I will not hear another word about this!" "..." "she is with him. Wherever he is is my domain!" "!!!" " I know the things you have done, you lot should be ashamed"
-
Pink focused on the smell of the old house, because when she focused on the things around her she saw her new jagged scars, when she tried to listen to the sounds around her, she realized the voices were gone.

It smelled like feathers tea dust and something so familiar pink was a bit unsettled By it. The smell reminded The young Hoglund girl of a time when the king still cared.

There was no danger in the capital, they weren't in any wars and if they were, their enemies will die before reaching the gates of the city. but the king still worried for his daughter so they made escape plans just in case the capital was taken. The king invested time into teaching his daughter about Ender chest and stocking up the princesses chest with armor and supplies of the highest quality.

Pink took a deep breath's, she wanted to remember the soft tender moments, that will never happen again. Pink has been many things in her time in the nether exhausted weary but never just tired, her bones did not ache, her muscles did not threaten to give up, no she just wanted to keep her eyes closed for a little longer.

Techno focused on familiar send of farmland as he corrected Tommy's form. Techno did not know when he got so nervous when children picked up swords, if it was really up to him wouldn't let Tommy fight. Instead his little brother would be farming or at the very least be using a bow or-

The voices yelled 'that's how you lost the other one, Theseus strong, you truly have no mercy!, you're too soft on him, you're here to be a warrior not a father'

The voices were right even though their comments made his heart (or at least what's left of it) Hurt. The Piglin stared at his brother trying his best to block out his own intrusive thoughts.

But techno was weak because in his mind if Tommy was a Piglin or Hoglund he would look a lot like fuchsia... techno still wore Black robes, and to his dismay he still grieved The lost of his daughter.

Techno Blade did not know weather to hold his little brother tight and protect him or, to push him away and simply do what he came here to do. 

When Tommy Toston turned on the cold floor, Techno simply watched instead of holding his brother. because he wasn't a parent he was a monster, A legend, A warrior, A king and A God.

The Piglin man clinched his fists as a sob came from the child in front of him, his nails dug into his skin drawing blood. Techno remembered what Phil said many lifetimes ago
"once a father always a father..."