Part 13  famished 

"Those who return return a rotting Shell of their former self!" "...?" "I am the only exception!"
-
By morning pink was shaking and she couldn't tell if it was from the cold or it was because she was starving! her stomach begged to try that new food that smelled so good! 'E, breakfast pog!, ξεκινησε, πρέπει να ενημερώσουμε τη δολοφονία, crows?' Pink grabbed the meat "do any of you guys know what this is?" The voices replied mutton and... Eeee! As soon as she took a bite her stomach screamed for more! It was a horrible hunger that she had only experienced in the soul sand Valley, but even then this  was so much more painful. Pink rushed out looking for an animal anything! Eventually she found A thing called a cow and there was another and another. Pink was covered in blood as she Sheakley slid the raw meat into the furnace. The young Hoglin was curled up in a ball believing her self in a new hell? For once the voices were unanimous on a decision which was to comfort pink 'μέχρι να φτάσει η δολοφονία ' pink it's OK, you got this, you're a bad bitch this can't kill you!, E (but sad)' pink smiled little every clearer voice  (donations or subs)  filled her with some type of energy. Pink forced herself onto her feet and gathered up her supplies she needed to keep moving, The voice is begged her not to go any farther but she felt a little better and she wanted to look around at least a little bit more at least that was until she unwrapped her bandages and pink nearly fainted, her cuts and scrapes where deeper and they were infected! Pink almost gagged at the horrific sight of her arm she swear there was a little bone showing. Pink lay down in her shelter, she was shaking so bad she could not pick up her golden sword. Pink was tired and scared! The voices felt far away and she didn't want to be alone not again! Pink felt something soft rub against her when she opened her eyes there was a small black bird...