Part 10  hometown 

there once was a village snuggled in between the Crimson forest and the soul sand valley, One day they were saved by a traveler who they believed was a God and even to this day you could hear them sing songs about her
-
Pink really liked the little village The people were kind and they believed her lies. There was a kind old woman who ran a in, pink called her grandma as everyone did. Grandma was The leader of a bastion, she gave it up when her partner died and when her daughter had a child with her wife.

Pink remembered the butcher and how he joked about their race being cannibals because they were part Hoglund, he was pinks best source of money. Pink remembered getting along with Hoaglands her age even though they did not know it, she would wrestle with them. Pink remembered defending the village when A swarm of gas's started harassing the locals. Pink really thought she could live there...

but then The hunters came and slaughtered half of the village...

pink could not save the kind old woman, The butcher lost an arm... but the children we're protected. Pink woke up at the scent of blood and the scream of her grandma... and the voices.

They demanded blood! And they got it! so much of it! an ocean of blood for the voices! Pink with soaked by the time she stop seeing red but she could not tell because everything was painted red.

A group of children coward behind her looking at her with amazement most with fear, and that night after the blood shed after pinks long-awaited dance, The adults of the village recounted how when any of the hunters attempted to run to get help pink would shoot arrows into their knees, if pink had time in between fights she would not give the hunters a merciful death instead she would stomp her hooves into their chest and gleefully watch them choke up their own blood...

The elders said they hadn't seen such a thing sense the king called upon the angel of death to aid him in a battle, and in a weird way complementing pink saying that she was dangerously graceful and how only a God could fight in such away.

The next day pink left of the village she said that she wanted to ensure their safety so she would hunt the hunters... It wasn't a lie but even one they are tense we're on fire and all of them Stopped breathing and twitching pink did not turn around to go back to the village they would just be another memory A new story, the first story.