18  the Goldensand p1

Watch out, there's a snake in the grass.
you can't run away because the snake does not thrash.

There's a snake in the grass with a silver tongue,
his words ring out like the beat of a drum.

Beware the snake in the grass even as he sleeps,
He manipulates words to herd the sheep.

But the "snake" in the grass sings the prettiest words,
and he told me that he was a little bird.

Don't beware the snake in the grass,
For there is no snake, and there is no catch.
By Rose-icosahedron
-

The diamond armor glowed with enchantment, an most could be rendered speechless by The craftsmanship alone. Wilbur soot was never left speechless except for once long ago... The brunette had seen this handiwork before he watched it improve over the years, he had grew up beside the maker of the armor.

Wilbur knew his brother, every habit, every scar, every insecurity but in The torchlight of Pog Topia, techno Blade booked different then what Wilbur was used to.

to the untrained eye The warrior looked more or less the same Powerful, proud, immaculate, but Wilbur noticed the floss like how he stopped doing intricate braids and kept his hair down even when it was inconvenient or how when techno blade believed he was alone the stern expression turned a soft and almost pitiful.

This new techno bothered Wilbur to no end, so whatever it will take Will was going to find out every secret.

"You been working very hard Techno Blade, You should really rest" Wills voice was like flowing water (that many have unknowingly drowned in) and Techno Blade allowed the current to take him.

"there is no rest for the wicked Wilbur, besides I have to make sure Theseus doesn't cut his own head off" that was not what Wilbur was expecting, he was thinking more along the lines of revolution Waits for no man and techno had always been one to know the meaning behind what he says.

Both men's attention what is graft bye a sound that they both knew, but only one of them appreciated it (at least as much as he allowed himself)

He was like stubborn sunlight that forced its way through a canopy of trees, Tommy the youngest and The loudest member of Pog Topia was excitedly running to the Duo. "Will! Blade! I found a gapple in a mine cart"

Tommy's voice was like thunder, so natural but yet so frightening.

Tommy was the thunder, Techno what is the lightning, Wilbur the rain, Philza the wind they were all forces to be reckoned with on their own but together they we're like an unstoppable force of nature.

Wilbur observed how techno was more like the ocean with how he seem darker more mysterious, how he got close to Tommy but then pulled away. Right now was high tide as Techno walked over to Tommy cutting him and will's conversation short In favor of reaching out to the Goldensand.

-
Techno Blade was almost the definition of the grind, every waking moment that was not spent on Tommy was put into grinding for more resources.

Potatoes, iron, wither skulls, fireworks, potion of the highest quality we're being made like the end of the world was coming and all he could do was prepare for every situation.