✰「ONE」✰

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════
═∘◦ONE: Don't Be So Insensitive◦∘═
∘◦Train Wreck James Arthur◦∘
══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ═══════∘◦ONE: Don't Be So Insensitive◦∘═∘◦Train Wreck ‖ James Arthur◦∘══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

Late one August night nineteen-ninety-five at Greenwood Manor Adelaide Greenwood is thrashing around in her sheets, Begging for someone to help bring her out of the horrible nightmare, or rather memory, that is filling her head during her most venerable state.

"Kat, something is wrong, I'm telling you. I told him not to put his name in that stupid goblet!"

At the front of the stadium stood stood the families of the champions, and now their close friends. Fleur Delacour and Victor Krum are both to one side with their respected people and the friends and families of Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter are anxiously waiting for their return.

The older Weasley's along with the Diggory's are talking among themselves to one side trying not to show their worries to the teenagers a few feet away from them. The Weasley's that are still in school, Hermione Granger, Amanda Perkins, Katrina Bowemen, and the Greenwood siblings are all standing together.

"I'm sure everything is fine, seriously Addy. They are both going to come out of the maze any minute." Sebastion tried to comfort his sister who was on the verge of a panic attack.

"Well, when you think about it, when has Addy ever had a feeling about something and it not be right?" Amanda said trying to lighten the mood but only earned herself a smack from Hermione, "Honestly Amanda, that isn't helping,"

Mindy sheepishly smiled at the girl with a faint blush rising to her cheeks. Bash looked at his younger sisters friend and rolled his eyes, he didn't want to admit that she was right, for his sisters sake. Adelaide kept her gaze on the hedges hoping for some sign of life or anything.

"Fred, George, You're tall. Can you see anything."

"Sorry sunshine-"

"-We see just as much as you do"

Huffing she turned back to her brother and buried herself in his arms. She couldn't shake the feeling from the second the tournament was announced, and especially after Cedric had placed his name in. She knew something bad was going to happen, but what happened next, she could've never predicted.

A few moments later the band started playing a song and cheers erupted from the stands. Spinning out of her brothers arms she made her way to the front of the group as the music slowly died down and sobs became more prominent.