✰「SIX」✰

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════
═ ∘◦SIX: What Happened?◦∘ ═
∘◦There You Are ZAYN◦∘
══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ═══════ ∘◦SIX: What Happened?◦∘ ═∘◦There You Are ‖ ZAYN◦∘══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

Neville Longbottom was one of the only people who Adelaide Greenwood had always felt completely comfortable around. The boy had never passed judgment or wrote her off for her bubbly personality like most people, including her friends, had done. The boy liked Addy for the exact reasons others didn't, he needed someone like her in his life, as he oftentimes got lost in his own thoughts.

The boy admired Adelaide's personality and her ability to let insults roll off her shoulder like they were nothing. He knew her well enough, and they were quite close, but they both had their secrets and knew it. Neither one had ever pushed the other to share, something that they both appreciated greatly.

Besides their emotional connection and common understanding for each other, they had their love for Herbology. While Neville was extremely talented in the subject, Adelaide simply enjoyed Professor Sprout and the teaching style. She was by no means bad at the subject, but she wasn't as good as Neville. Although to be fair, no one was as talented at Herbology as Neville was.

When the two of them got paired together as partners in class, they had no complaints like other students had with their partners. They enjoyed each other's company along with the fact that they did truly work well together. They were seated next to each other in their current double Herbology lesson. Kat and Mindy were behind them, as they had been paired together.

"Hey, Nev?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think these Fanged Geraniums can hear us?"

Neville looked down at his friend, a bit amused. She was looking intensely at their shared plant, curiosity written across her features.

"Be careful, Addy, they bite." Neville placed a hand on her shoulder guiding her back, so she wasn't so close to the plant.

"Oh. I didn't know that." She looked up at him and smiled brightly, "If they could speak what'd you reckon they'd say?"

Neville laughed loudly shaking his head, "I don't know, probably something about keeping tiny brunettes out of their pedals."

It was Addy's turn to laugh, earning Professor Sprout to shoot the pair a look because of their loud laughing. But she hadn't scolded them as she had with other students. She was happy that Adelaide had been beginning to move past her loss and didn't want to scold her for fear that it might push progress back a few steps.