✰「FOURTEEN」✰

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════
═ ∘◦FOURTEEN: High Inquisitor◦∘ ═
∘◦Lights Up Harry Styles◦∘
══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ═══════ ∘◦FOURTEEN: High Inquisitor◦∘ ═∘◦Lights Up ‖ Harry Styles◦∘══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

"What the ruddy hell is a High Inquisitor?"

"Beats me,"

The group of teens all backed away from Filch, who was carrying around his latter and a hammer as if it didn't have a possibility of injuring a student.

"I suppose Umbridge is inspecting our classes now." Hermione read the notice.

"She's what?" Ron questioned.

"Says here she's got the right to sack professors," Mindy informed.

"Bloody hell," Ron leaned against the wall next to Harry and Kat.

The group wasn't happy with this new information, nor did they want to have Umbridge in any of their other classes. She was like a pink dementor and sucked the life out of every room she entered.

"Isn't one class enough with the toad?" Kat complained.

Harry shrugged from beside her, lost in his own thoughts of what this would mean for Hogwarts.

"Why the long faces?" Adelaide turned the corner, a bright smile on her face.

All she received in response was a groan from Ron and a few raised eyebrows from the rest. Looking between her friends she let her smile falter for a moment before letting it return. Did she do something wrong?

"What's wrong?" She questioned again.

"Umbridge has decided she needs to inspect our other classes. Named herself 'High Inquisitor,'" Mindy huffed out.

Addy adjusted the strap of her school bag and furrowed her brows, "What's a High Inquisitor?"

"That's what I said," Ron grunted.

Addy looked at him, confusion clear on her features. He was in a particularly bad mood today.

"Oh..." She turned away from him shifting uncomfortably on her feet. Again she awkwardly adjusted the strap of her overfilled bag.

Harry pulled a face at Ron's attitude towards Adelaide. Kat looked between the two with raised eyebrows. They had been getting along as of recently, so what was the problem now?

"We have Transfiguration next, we should get a move on," Hermione commented walking closer to the four with Mindy by her side.

Harry turned to Adelaide and took her bag from her shoulder placing it on his own.

"Thank you," She smiled following him to their next class.

Harry just shrugged and started a conversation with Mindy about quidditch. Ron grumbled and followed the group through the hallways. Irritation was radiating off his person and honestly, it was unpleasant.