✰「ELEVEN」✰

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════
═ ∘◦ELEVEN: The Bright Side◦∘ ═
∘◦Ivy Frank Ocean◦∘
══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ═══════ ∘◦ELEVEN: The Bright Side◦∘ ═∘◦Ivy ‖ Frank Ocean◦∘══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

Adelaide was sitting in the corridor near the Transfiguration classroom, quietly re-reading her essay for Charms in a window-sill. It was a quiet and mellow afternoon for the girl, which she would say is her favorite considering she didn't get many of them.

When she began to pack up her stuff she was interrupted by a certain ginger. She looked up and saw him standing there, meeting her height, as she was sitting in the windowsill and he was quite tall and standing beside it. Smiling she moved her legs over so he could have a seat next to her.

Ron hopped up and sat down and then brought her legs back over his own, causing a blush to rise to Addy's cheeks. He noticed the beaten-up trainers and her red flowered skirt that she had tucked a cream sweater into.

He loved it when she wore these types of outfits, she always looked so comfortable and almost innocent. He didn't mean it in the way you think... He just knew she presented herself in a way that wasn't necessarily true.

He shook away his thoughts and finally spoke up, "Do you have any plans for Hogsmeade on Saturday?"

It was typical for Ron to have started a conversation with a question, Addy had picked up on that from their few conversations that they had. Maybe it was because he hadn't really known how to talk to her specifically or just anyone who wasn't Harry or Hermione.

She couldn't help the blush that rose to her cheeks at the question. She had convinced herself that it was only because she didn't have plans to go at all, she thought she would probably end up in the empty common room looking at Cedric's portrait feeling sorry for herself instead.

"Uhmm, no. I was probably going to end up in my dorm or something. Maybe pick up a book or get some of my work done for O.W.L.'s,"

Ron let out a breathy chuckle in response. She looked away from him and down the hall again, "Sorry, you probably didn't need to know all that..."

He shook his head at her and gave her a polite smile, "No, don't be sorry... I was actually hoping you didn't have plans,"

Her throat had plummeted into her ass and her eyes had widened significantly.

She turned her head to face him quickly, "Oh, really? Why's that?"

Suddenly Ron had looked mortified and turned to face her, warmth rising to his face, "Oh, uhmm Well Hermione had this idea about Harry teaching a Defense Against the Dark Arts club... Like the real spells and stuff. So we are inviting people who we can trust to come,"