✰「SIXTEEN」✰

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════
═ ∘◦SIXTEEN: Intoxicating◦∘ ═
∘◦Don't Stop Me Now Queen◦∘
══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ═══════ ∘◦SIXTEEN: Intoxicating◦∘ ═∘◦Don't Stop Me Now ‖ Queen◦∘══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

This is probably my fav chapter !!

Kat and Adelaide walked through the portrait hole and were hit with the smell of alcohol and the sweaty bodies of drunk teens as they bumped into each other and danced to the music blasting through the charmed speakers. The two girls shared a glance before venturing further into the Gryffindor common room.

Adelaide tripped over her trainers as she was dragged through the party by Kat, who had seen their friends huddled by the stairs. Once they finally came to a stop, Mindy had to steady her before she went flying into the wall from the way Kat let go of her wrist.

"Did you have anything to drink yet?" Mindy teased.

Addy took the cup from Mindy's hand and finished it in one gulp, "Now I have,"

Mindy rolled her eyes at her friend and linked their arms, walking to the table that had an assortment of alcohol, muggle, and wizarding.

"What is this one?" Addy held up a plastic bottle that had a lion on it, "Is it firewhiskey?"

Mindy looked up from where she was pouring her own cup of muggle beer and laughed, "No, it's like it though. The muggles have a knack for stealing wizarding flavors."

Addy opened the bottle and put it under her nose, "It smells like cinnamon,"

Mindy nodded her head, "It burns less than firewhiskey, but is still kinda... spicy? I dunno Fred and George were super excited when they found it, lion and all, suppose they think its festive,"

"Would I like it?"

"Why don't you find out,"

That was all Adelaide needed before she poured it into her cup and started sipping on the new, but familiar beverage. Mindy smirked, she knew the girl wasn't the best at holding in her alcohol and would probably get plastered tonight, but she wasn't too worried. Adelaide needed something to get out of her own head and have a good time for once.

The two girls walked back over to their friends who migrated towards a couch against the wall. Adelaide sat on the arm next to Harry who smiled in greeting. Ron sat in the middle with Hermione on the other side of him. Kat was standing in front of them with Mindy.

Harry was wearing his usual outfit, jeans with a t-shirt and flannel. Ron was in the same boat with his brown and green striped t-shirt with a pair of jeans. Hermione and Mindy on the other hand had very obviously put more effort into their outfits.

Hermione was wearing a light blue sweater with a pair of black skinny jeans and heeled black boots, making her eye level with Mindy who was wearing brown plaid trousers with a black shirt tucked in. Both of their curly hair was kept down, but Hermione had gone the extra mile to clip it out of her face on one side.