✰「SEVENTEEN」✰

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════
═ ∘◦SEVENTEEN: New Territory ◦∘ ═
∘◦Corduroy Dreams Rex Orange County◦∘
══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ═══════ ∘◦SEVENTEEN: New Territory ◦∘ ═∘◦Corduroy Dreams ‖ Rex Orange County◦∘══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

Adelaide Greenwood was never the one who would drink excessively while at parties. She knew her limits and they were low. A few cups of alcohol and she was drunk. The fuzzy feeling and slurring her words were never something she particularly enjoyed.

Last night was a doozy.

Her subconscious was telling her it was an awful idea to drink that much; That she would regret it later. Her body had rejected the suggestion and continued to gulp down the burning liquid. Addy knew she was using it to escape from the stressors in her life, but she couldn't find it in her to care. It was about time she decided to let loose.

It took Adelaide a few moments to register that the pounding noise she had been hearing was actually in her head. Her eyes slowly opened, but it was significantly brighter than she had expected, making her shut her eyes immediately. Her dorm room wasn't this bright, so where was she?

Addy's eyes shot open and she sat up quickly. Panic took over her features as she checked her clothes and noticed that they weren't hers. They smelled like grass and woodsy cologne. She immediately checked her undergarments to see if they were still in place or had been tampered with.

Finally, she took in her surroundings and realized she was in the Gryffindor dorms. It certainly wasn't the girls nor Bash's. She closed her eyes to collect herself, the bile in her throat was rising and if she didn't calm down it would come up on whoever's bed she was sitting on. Again she opened her eyes and looked around the room.

Turning her head to the left she jumped noticing Ron staring at her with raised eyebrows. He had watched that entire thing and was confused. He expected her to be confused, but this was pure panic. Embarrassment settled in her chest as she started to piece together some things.

"...Did we?"

"No," Ron's eyes had widened, "No, you were extremely drunk and didn't want to go back to your room,"

Addy closed her eyes, feeling a bit more relaxed, "I'm sorry,"

"Don't worry about it," Ron debated the next thing that came out of his mouth, "Are you alright?"

Her eyes shot open and she looked over at him, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

He raised his eyebrow, "You just freaked out for a solid five minutes,"

Addy looked away, red creeping up her neck. She didn't want to respond, knowing it would bring more questions than answers.

"What time is it?"