✰「FOUR」✰

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════
═ ∘◦FOUR: Thank You◦∘ ═
∘◦Wrong Side of Myself Ashe◦∘
══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ═══════ ∘◦FOUR: Thank You◦∘ ═∘◦Wrong Side of Myself ‖ Ashe◦∘══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

Sitting with her legs on Kat's lap, Adelaide along with Kat, Ron, and Harry listened to Mindy complain about Umbridge. Her head on the arm of the couch and her brown hair flowing around her face. Ron and Kat both had agreed with the girl, but stayed silent about it, not wanting to boost her ever growing ego.

"No, seriously. She had no right to tell us we couldn't leave."

"Mindy, I really do appreciate the thought behind it, but I was completely fine." Addy said.

Harry looked at her from his seat and raised an eyebrow. She shook her head at him, if anyone was going to understand not wanting your friends to worry about you, it would be Harry. The door to the common room opened and there were loud voices heard, well a loud voice was heard.

"You absolutely cannot test your products on first years!" Hermione shouted.

Ron and Adelaide both looked at each other, knowing who she was shouting at, and shrunk in their seats. Both of them didn't want to get involved with Hermione's crusade to get their brothers to stop advertising that they were testing new products on first years.

"Ronald, Adelaide, tell your brothers that they can't test their products on first years!"

Adelaide looked at Ron, they held eye contact for a few seconds. Ron because he was getting lost in her eyes, Addy because she was begging him to talk first. Harry rolled his eyes at the two of them, specifically Ron, and spoke, "Why can't they, Hermione?"

She scoffed, "Because, it's simply barbaric. These products could be completely dangerous and-"

"Forget I asked."

Hermione rolled her eyes and turned to the twins and Bash, who were speaking to a first year, obviously trying to sell them puking pastilles. She let out a horrid noise, "STOP THAT!"

Everyone in the common room cringed, "'Mione, just leave them be. They aren't going to listen to you."

"Ronald, you are prefect. You should care about these things!"

Ron shrugged, "I don't want to be the one to tell them off, they'll start bothering me about it."

Adelaide nodded along, "I don't think it's causing any serious damage. I'd only interfere if that started happening."

Ron voiced his agreement to the girl and Hermione scoffed at them. The older boys came over to the group of younger students and smirked. Sebastian ruffled Addy's hair and she smacked his hand away, but a small smile was on her face.