✰「TWELVE」✰

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════
═ ∘◦TWELVE: Only The Beginning◦∘ ═
∘◦Mind Over Matter (Reprise)Young The Giant◦∘
══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ═══════ ∘◦TWELVE: Only The Beginning◦∘ ═∘◦Mind Over Matter (Reprise)‖ Young The Giant◦∘══════ ∘◦ ☼ ◦∘ ══════

"C'mon Kat, we're going to be late," Mindy groaned as she walked further ahead on the path.

"I'm so sorry that the rest of us walk at a normal pace and you decide to run everywhere you go," Kat spat with sarcasm.

Addy rolled her eyes and pulled Kat along with her as she sped up, "Let's go, Mindy doesn't want to miss her girlfriend's speech,"

At that, Mindy turned on her feet and glared daggers at her two best friends, who were now giggling messes. Deciding not to comment, she grabbed both their arms as they approached the run-down pub and pushed them inside in front of her.

The two girls stumbled into the pub, colliding with a few tables and chairs. Mindy followed behind them, a proud smirk on her face. The group of their classmates that began to form before the three had gotten there, all turned to look at them with mixtures of amusement and confusion.

"So clumsy, these two," Mindy announced before walking over to Hermione, who looked like she was about to scold her.

Addy helped Kat steady herself, "Make one joke about her love life and this is what we get in return."

The two Hufflepuffs join the rest of their friends and other classmates further into the pub. Addy walked up to the fireplace and held her hands out trying to regain feeling in her fingers, as she had forgotten her gloves in the dorm.

Ron was watching her as she entered, the smile on her face as she joked with Kat and the way her nose and cheeks are tinted pink from the cold air she just escaped. A smile threatened to peak through as he watched her warm her hands by the fire, of course she would forget gloves when it was practically snowing outside.

She was wearing blue-jean dungarees with a sweater that had a few different shades of purple underneath. Her jacket was an off-white colour, which matched her boots.

Ron turned away from her and almost bumped into Fred, who was standing right behind him with three butterbeers in his hands and a smirk on his face that never led to anything even remotely good.

"Careful there, Ickle Ronnikins. Don't want me to spill this all over you and embarrass yourself in front of Sunshine."

Ron pulled a face, "What are you on about,"

"Oh, don't you worry about that. Here, take these. One's for Sunshine." Fred's smirk was wider than ever as he handed Ron two of the three warm beverages in his hand.

Ron took the butterbeers from Fred and shot him a confused stare before walking away.

"Here, this'll warm you up faster,"