League of Super Evil

Funny story, I published the original version of this literally a year ago and fuckin deleted on accident, I had screenshots of it and accidently deleted those. BUT by the power of icloud I found them again. I fixed it up a bit and now here it is FINALLY. Bottom Iida for all my top readers. Ya'll ride at dawn.

Y/N was the medical specialist for the Lov. She made poisons, medicines and tended to the wounded. Occasionally she also tortured the captives from raids and such. The successful ones that is. This last one they brought was a spicy little hothead. He was fun to play with.

She was busy cleaning her equipment and chatting with Toga. The rest of the LoV were out on a raid. They were at UA...again. The Traitor had some new information. Toga was told to stay because stealth wasn't her thing and Y/N didn't do field work. She was an unknown unknown. The League's trump card.

"Doc! We got you a patient!" Dabi yelled as he and Kurogiri stepped out of a smoke portal. Y/N dropped the beaker she was drying. "You couldn't have come through the front door, or I don't know, not yelled upon entering my peaceful domain?" She sighed exasperated. "Peaceful? With the little Vamp her? Not likely," he chuckled as he ruffled her hair. Toga was preoccupied poking the cheek of the unconscious guy tied up crudely behind Dabi.

Kurogiri had already excused himself. He wasn't fond of you 'methods'. You did things differently for each prisoner they brought. The one they brought this time, depending on his behavior would get treatment A.

"Let me see what we got here." She said as she moved passed Dabi who was still trying to mess up her hair. You studied the face of the man tied up. Dark hair, glasses, strange eyebrows: probably a congenital birth defect, or maybe it ran in the family. "What's his name? I'm going to need to make him a chart," Y/N asked grabbing the guy's face to get a better look at his features. He was gorgeous!

"We nabbed this one at UA. His name is Tenya Iida. He's apparently a hardass and a virgin. Your and Toga's favorite." Dabi snickered. "Don't be mad because you don't do it for me anymore, Fire Hazard," she said sticking her tough out at him. He leaned down to her height and stuck his tongue out so that his was touching hers. "Kinky," she purred out. He shot her a wink, "Maybe later, when you're finished with your new toy, you can play with me, old reliable," he said as he dragged Toga out of your lab.

You situated Iida in a chair and changed his restraints to a pair of cushioned hand and ankle cuffs. The sleep drug you mixed that Dabi gave him lasted an hour and it had been about 55 minutes. Your job was either to recruit him or get blood from him for Toga to infiltrate UA. You didn't want to waste a pretty face by using him as a blood bank so you were really hoping he'd be easy and join.

You sat across from him waiting for him to wake up. You were assuming you'd be going with Treatment A so long as he didn't cause any problems. In the meantime, you decided to pick up your favorite book, City of Heavenly Fire. (Yes every time I reference a book it probably going to be this one if not another from the series)

Iida began to stir as he slowly opened his eyes. He was groggy and swore he just had the worst nightmare. He was taken from his room and they made him drink something. It was strange because he could still taste it, it was like vanilla and lavender. He felt stiff, he moved to stretch but his arms wouldn't move and he felt too heavy. He started to become more aware and he took in his surroundings trying not to panic as he realized it might not have been a nightmare.

The room he was in had dim red lighting, it was a bare room with velvet cushioned flooring and walls. The ceiling had 1 overhead light that shined on the only other person in the room. She was ethereal, she wore a white smock but instead of scrubs under it she wore an intricate looking black lace lingerie set. Her eyes were glued to the book under her nose, while her legs were crossed as she bounced her foot contently. He for some odd reason felt safe around her, despite his better judgment. He didn't get a bad vibe.

You were half way through the chapter when you noticed your patient was conscious. He was looking around confused. Your sleeping medicine had a wonderful after affect. It left its victims froggy and sluggish until they felt something that wasn't self inflicted.

You slammed your book shut, getting Iida's full attention, and placed it under your chair. "Hello, little moon, glad to see you're with us. I'm your doctor for your time here. We're going to see how you respond to sensations," You walked over to Iida and stood over him. He looked up at you and felt a sense of security which in turn also made him feel uneasy because he knew he was in a bad situation but couldn't make himself to feel urgency.

You leaned down and traced his jawline with you finger tips gently. you grabbed his chin and pushed your thumb into his mouth. He started to feel his senses come back to him with every touch and was suddenly very aware of the strange and dangerous situation he was in. You flashed him a smile as you removed your thumb and traced your hands down his neck, around his shoulders, down his chest down to the waistband of his pants where you left your hands. You stared into his eyes, taking in his adorably confused expression.

"Where am I? What's going on? Who are you? Why am I here?" Iida demanded as he started to feel the panic rise in his chest. He realized that you were with the people who kidnapped him and that you were a danger to him. "Calm down, too many questions. You're at the LoV HQ, I'm Doctor Y/N, your here to be recruited into our lovely organization. Will you cooperate?" You batted your eyelashes at him with your question.

He looked at you incredulously, "Excuse me?" you tilted your head to the side and smirked lazily, "You're excused." It angered him. "I am a hero in training! No amount of torture or pain will make me submit to you. Join you lowly lot of villains? You must be joking!" He yelled arrogantly. "Such big and prideful words from such a big boy. But who said anything about pain? Heroes are made to endure pain and told not to be self indulgent, so you guys never know how to deal with pleasure." you giggled seductively. He blushed at your suggestive tone which was just so cute to you. You ran your fingers over the crotch of his pajama pants, feeling his semi hard cock. He sucked in air violently through his teeth.

"N-n-no, st-op, don't touch me with y-your vile hands," he weakly begged as you began to stroke him through his pants getting a rewarding moan out of him. "What happened to the big strong hero? Was all of that pride and talk just bravado? What, never been touched by a woman before? I bet you touch yourslef plenty though," He only grunted in response. His face was now fully flushed and his breathing had started to become erotically erratic.

You wanted to take off his shirt but realized the cuffs were going to be an issue. So you grabbed a scalpel from the inside of your smock pocket and cut his shirt down the middle. You smiled down at him and licked you lips as you eyed him up. Pure porcelain skin, without marks or scars. "Now look, I'm a bit of a sadist, so if you don't behave and let me show you why you should join us, I might just have a different type of fun with you. Even if pain torture doesn't work on you, I'll still have my fun." You didn't really want to hurt him, but you wanted him panting and whining under you and you'd get it either way. He looked away from you defiantly, you'd change that in just a bit.

You felt up his body, properly admiring his well sculpted figure. Broad shoulders, big arms, big chest and a thin waist. You could eat him right up he was so delicious. He looked at you as you continued to trace your hands over his torso, biting your lip as your thought of what to do next. "You ever kissed a woman before?" you asked him. He looked almost offended which made you giggle. "Would you like to?" you asked him as you grabbed his chin. He blushed and averted his eyes from your lustful gaze.

You moved in and connected your lips to his hungrily. He resisted at first but with you rubbing his hard member through his pants he gave in. Even though it was his first kiss he wasn't terrible at it. He was a moaning mess though. As the kiss went on he got better and better, following your lead and rhythm. you loved a quick learner. You sat in his lap and straddled him as the kiss got more and more heated. You felt his erect cock poke your thigh so you began to grind down on him.

He pulled back with a gasp and stuttered, "D-don't do that." He tried to sound authoritative but it came out a half hearted whisper. "You don't mean that, there's no conviction in your words. You tell me no but you want me to ruin you. You want a reason to leave your boring little lifestyle of following rules and taking orders. With us you could fight for true justice. This society isn't made for everyone. If your quirk doesn't fit the hero narrative then you're automatically cast as a villain. That's what we are here, outcast. That's who we fight for, the outcast that weren't handed a good life."

You stopped messing around and looked at him for his answer. He didn't have one. He was lost and confused and most importantly distracted. "Fuck it," you cursed under your breath. You got off his lap and slid down between his legs. "Let me show you what you can get if you join us."

You slid his pants and boxers down and wasted no time putting the head of his dick in your mouth and sucking roughly. He moaned out loudly and bucked his hips. You pulled back with a pop. "You like that, don't you?" You went back down on him, working his full shaft with your mouth. He moaned and groaned as he bucked his hips in synch with your bobbing motions. "I-I" he stuttered in between moans. Getting the message you pulled away from him again.

He whined in response. "If you join us we can do this all the time. If you pledge your loyalty to me, I'll give you something even better than head." He looked so conflicted. He loved the new sensations you were giving he. He wanted more, he wanted it al the time, he wanted you. He was enamored, he wanted to see the world become a better place, he wanted to do it for you. Maybe the LoV had the right idea and just needed a righteous hand to help guide them. He could be that hand.

"Can I stay where you are and go where you go? If I stay here with you, will I be yours? Can I be yours?" He asked. With that you knew that he was falling prey to you and your quirk. Your villain name was Will Breaker, your quirk was called Subjugation. You would paint a pretty picture or offer a person something they wanted and as soon as they admitted to themselves even a little bit that they wanted it, your quirk would activate and you could bend their will to your own. It only worked if they truly wanted what you offered. They had to also give some sort of verbal consent. Once they did, you could subjugate them to your will and make them Submit.

"Say that you'll pledge your loyalty to me. Say it out loud." You whispered. He looked at you with big innocent eyes and nodded slowly saying, "I want to stay with you, I pledge my loyalty to you, Y/N" You smiled sweetly at him, "Good. Now you'll do as I say. You can always have your own opinion but I get final say." He nodded vigorously and feverishly. "Now, beg." You demanded. He looked at you with shamefully lustful eyes. "Can I touch you?" he asked.

"No."

He looked taken aback by your response and he swallowed harshly and tried again, licking his nervous lips, "Please, please let me feel you," he begged desperately. You kneeled in front of him and leaned into to him and bit down lightly on his ear lobe before whispering to him, "No."

Your velvety voice and teasing touches as you continued to deny him, matched with your dominance made him weak and gave him chills. "I'm so hard for you, please." he begged again as he bucked his hips looking for release. You removed yourself from him and stripped down in front of him. He groaned as he looked at your body. You were perfect to him. "I'm going to ride you now." You said as you prepped yourself in front of him. You stuffed two of your fingers in his mouth and he instinctively swirled his tongue around them, getting them nice and slick for you. You pulled them out and stuck them inside of yourself. You let out soft and seductive moans as he watched. making him whine in impatience. Once you were ready, you grabbed his chine and stuck the same fingers in his mouth again. "Suck," you demanded. He did as he was told and moaned as he tasted you. With your other hand you grabbed his dick and rubbed the head against your wet slit. You comfortably slid down, making him sink all the way into you. He moaned out lewdly and desperately as you did.

"It must feel really good, with all the moaning you've been doing. It very clear this is your first time, don't worry, I won't be gentle." You said as you began to rock your hips and bounce on his dick. He bit his lip and threw his head back in pleasure as he tried to keep his moans in. You pulled him into a kiss and bit down roughly on his bottom lip and pulled back before letting it go. "Let me hear you," you purred.

You continued to ride him but you could tell he was getting close as he began to buck his hips in synch with you and he squeezed his eyes shut. "Iida, do you submit to me, baby?" you asked him as you slowed your pace down just enough to get him to last. "Yes, I do. I'm so close, Y/N," he gasped out. "Good, now you can't cum until I do. You've submitted and now I can activate the secondary function of my quirk," You said. Even if he didn't want to now, he had no choice but to obey this one order you'd given him. Only a strong force of will could break your quirks control but being that he wanted what you were giving, there was no breaking it for Iida.

You contiuned to fuck him senseless while he drooled and whined, unable to cum what would have been his third time. You felt the pressure build and you went faster to chase your completion. "Hang in there, I'm almost there!" you moaned out. You began to let the moans leave you freely, the room being filled with the symphony of his and your moans along with the sound of skin on skin contact.

You undid his handcuffs and let him hold on to you. He brought you closer to him and began to thrust into you harder and faster, making your orgasm wash over you violently. As you felt your walls squeeze and spasm around his dick, Iida buried his face into your breast as tears streamed down his face and he drooled all over the two of you, the pleasure being too much for him. His thighs shook and he filled you up with his cum. You chuckled tiredly as he continued to fill you up, it being much more than either of you expected. You kissed him gently as he finished riding out his orgasm. Once he was done you went to the hidden side room and ran a shower. You returned to him and removed the last of his restraints and helped him into the shower,

You helped him clean himself and made sure to also get yourself nice and clean. He held on to you the entire time which was super cute. Once that you and he were cleaned up you found some sweats that would fit him and a few of the hidden compartments around the room. You grabbed some blankets and pillows and told him to lay down while you got dressed. He watch you intently as you did so. Once you laid down he snuggled close to you with his head on your chest. You sighed happily as he feel asleep to you playing with is hair. Dabi peeked his head in through the door noticing that your mission had clearly been a success. "Good job Doc, guess you won't be paying me a visit tonight, huh?" he said distastefully. "No, I've grown rather found of him. If anyone hurts him or even lays a finger on him, I'll kill them. Go on and pass that message along for, Fire Hazard,"
Dabi shrugged, "So long as he listens to you and you're on our side, he'll be fine. But I'll make sure everyone is aware he's not just your toy." He said as he closed the door.

"I'll keep you safe, and some day I'll set you free, Tenya Iida." You whispered as you left a loving kiss on his forehead before falling asleep.