I'm still here (fluff ☁️)

It had been a few days after Bakugo got kidnapped and then rescued. You had gone along with the group to help but you didn't contribute too much. You didn't mind though. Your whole reason for going was to keep an eye on Tenya. He told you of his brother and Hero Killer Stain, Ingenium was your favorite hero growing up. You were devastated to hear that he was paralyzed and that he would no longer be able to perform hero work. You couldn't imagine how Tenya was doing. His brother and hero almost lost his life and then he went and almost died to confront the man to stole his brother's future. He, like his brother, lost the fight but he was lucky Deku and Shouto showed up when they did. You know he still hadn't worked through everything. He didn't pick a hero name he just used his name. You know that he's worthy of his family hero name, he just doesn't yet. Which is why you were standing at his door nervously bouncing on the balls of your feet. "There ain't nothing to it but to do it" you whispered to yourself as you let yourself in. No knock required

"Y/N? What are you doing? Why didn't you knock? Again." He was sitting at the edge of his bed holding the board from class with his name on it. He was wearing one of your favorite 'Tenya Iida' outfits. The blue shirt with the work out shorts. It's was a form-fitting outfit that showed off his engines, you loved it. What you didn't love was the sad dopey look on his face. It both hurt and enraged you to see his confidence reach such a low level.

"Now you listen here, I will not tolerate all these depressing sad times! This isn't you. It's never been you and never will be. It's ok to be sad and to feel angry. I understand that. I know Tensei isn't my brother like he is to you but he is my number 2 hero! To know that we've lost him in that way hurts but to know that he's alive and proud of you and that he entrusts the Ingenium name to you makes me so happy! I want to see all the good and order you put into our world. I believe in you and Tensei does too. So it's time that you start to believe as well." You finished out of breath and red-faced. You were a passionate person but you were even more so about those you cared for. He sat there taking everything in, as tears began to fall. He didn't even realize he was crying until you dove to him, taking him into a warm embrace. It was then he began sobbing. You moved your bodies on the bed so that you laid in your sides and you were cradling his head.

"Let it all out, I'm here, I'll always be here" you cooed in his ear as you combed your fingers through his hair, dragging your index over the scalp of his undercut.

He began to calm down, and he looked up at you and whispered "I didn't realize that I was still hurting or how to even confront myself. Thank you". You cupped his face in your small hands and brought him in for a gentle kiss. You pulled back and giggled at his red face.

"I-I w-w-wha-" before he could finish you kissed him again this time more passionately. He kissed you back and bit your bottom lip and pulled away. He looked at you with the confidence you adored. "I've wanted to do that forever," you both said simultaneously causing you both to break into laughter.

He went in for another kiss and pinned you under him. There was a purpose behind the action, a deep lust. You two made out for a while before things started to heat up. He started to explore your body with his hands, finding your breasts, and giving them a firm squeeze. That's when you flipped him over and straddled him, breaking the kiss.

He looked at you confused, flustered, and really turned on. You leaned down and pecked his lips quickly "Take the hero name that's rightfully yours and we can do so much more than kiss, I promise" you said winking as he gave you an annoyed look.

"Fine, Fine. Can we still cuddle?" You nodded in response as you both got into your previous positions. The two of you laid there in comfortable silence when Tenya suddenly sat up. "Hey wait a minute. 2 things; 1: you always said Tensei was your favorite hero but now he's your number 2 so who's the first and 2: are we dating?" He was back to his usual hand motions which caused you to giggle a bit. "Yes, we're dating if that's what you want and he's my second favorite because my first is the hero that you'll become," you said as you laid him back down. He had the biggest smile. "That was so corny, I adore you" you chuckled.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and snuggled into your warmth. You wrapped your arms around his neck and shoulders leaving one hand resting on his back and the other curled in his hair. The two of you fell asleep contently. Tenya now had a renewed drive to be the best him he could be. He knew he wasn't alone and that his favorite heroes believed in him, you and his brother.

End💕