The monster mash

Request for @MalloryCartoons

It was a dark and stormy night. No literally it was. Tensei sat over the body of his dead brother. That villain Stain had taken a life most dear to him. He did not wish to seek redemption, he only wished to see the smile of his precious little brother once again. So to work he went.

After years of research, after his family and friends had abandoned him, after the last of his sanity had finally wavered and dissipated. When all rational thought and morality had left him he had finally completed his task. He had made himself his precious brother from the bodies of others but with the heart of the actual Tenya Iida. He had set up a rig to bring the body to life and when the lightning struck the body groaned and came to life.

He held the same beauty of the original. He would be taught and trained to become what Tenya never got to be. It would take time but that was fine. He had his brother back.

Despite being a replica of the deceased, he was perfect. He had become Tenya and believed himself to be so. Tensei kept him indoors at all times. He wasn't going to allow Tenya to be hurt again. Not when he alone could prevent it.

Tenya had gotten very good at communicating and understanding human emotions. Despite the fact that wasn't he began to feel as though he were. One night when he and Tensei were watching a romance movie together, It had occurred to Tenya how lonely he truly was.

"Brother? Will I too find this love they speak of in the movie? I wish to know. I feel as though everywhere I see bliss from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. Why must it be so? Is it because I am not human? That I am a monster made by you out of grief in the image of another, long gone, long departed from this world? Why must I live? Will I too die? Will I die alone? Why did you bring me into this life of imprisonments? I did not wish to be born!"

Tensei was taken aback. He had not accounted for the possibility of his "brother" becoming human. "Brother, I did not wish to harm you. I did not wish for you to feel pain when I made you. You are no monster and yet you are not human. You were made to be without the flaws of my species. And yet I raised you to be just like your namesake. True love you may not find, but a love I can make you. To free you from this doubt I will make you one to share your cage with. A lover I shall make in the image of your namesake's first. She shall be for you as you were for me but a love you have for her will be of passion and romance not that of a brother!" Tensei proclaimed. So once more to work he went.

It was a dark and stormy night again months later before Tensei was able to create a being worthy of his "brother". In that time he watched Tenya slip further and further into sadness and despair. When the day came he brought Tenya to the "birthing room". "Brother, today is the day I make good on my promise to you" Tensei announced making a sweeping hand gesture towards the table with a body covered in a tarp. He put on goggles and gave a pair to his Fraken Brother and flipped a huge switch. There was a huge flash of lightning that struck the body bringing her to life.

She groaned and convulsed before sitting up abruptly. "Where am I? Who am I?"
"You were born with the ability to talk? Interesting. Well my dear you are Y/N. Welcome to life"

You made a movement to stand but quickly found that your legs didn't work like they used to before. You were like a new born calf and you came tumbling down. Before you hit the ground you felt two strong arms wrap around you waist. He turned your body to look at him. He was beautiful and some how familiar. "You're- you're just like me?" You questioned him. Tenya only nodded and then he moved in for a kiss.

You rejected his attempt with a slap to the face as you wriggled you way out of his arms and fell to the ground. You crawled towards Tensei in a panic. "Master! Please! Save me I fear for my well being!" You cried out as you clawed at Tensei's pants leg. He chuckled to himself and looked down at you in the way a cat owner looks down at their hissing kitten, amused. "Y/N, that is Tenya Iida. Your mate. I made you for him".