I love who you are (FtM)

A little intermission between Your Biggest Fan chapters. This was a request from an entire year ago from @sftksj. I wanted to do this right. It's short but it's all fluff.
I didn't put a shortcut for your trans name because I don't think it was needed. Your trans name is your name and anyone who says differently is a moldy sack of horse shit.
Also, any constructive criticism is welcomed or anything that you feel I could be more educated on. I love you all

D/N: dead name

You looked at yourself in the mirror. Another day of wearing your binder. You found yourself feeling ashamed of the body you were born with, a body that wasn't truly yours. Each day was a struggle to continue to live the life you wanted for yourself. Your daily affirmations helped so did the acceptance from all your friends. Especially Mina and Iida. You sighed again and looked at yourself once more in the mirror. "I am handsome. I am who I am. I love who I see in the mirror and I love who I am."

A knock at your door tore you from your thoughts. You went over and opened your dorm room door to be treated by none other than Tenya Iida himself. "Hello, Y/N, I've come by to get you for the class study group. Mina is already there." You nodded and went to get your bag. You smiled at him lovingly. You've had the biggest crush on him since before you had even come out. You got the feeling that he might have liked you before but now... you weren't so sure. "Hey, um, Iida?" You began. He looked at you with big eyes, all of his attention directed at you. It made you blush and you turned away. "Oh, never mind, let's go."

Once you guys had made it downstairs you sat down next to Mina. "Heya handsome! How are ya? I sent Iida to get you." She said with a wink. You rolled your eyes. You noticed a few students from some of the other classes were here too. You hadn't come out super publicly yet. Just to your class and Aizawa and Midnight. You bit your lip, you were worried but you just took a deep breath and tried not to let your nerves get the best of you. Mina held your hand and you looked up at her and felt immediately reassured. "We ALL have your back, even Mineta." You nodded and looked to Iida who was organizing the whole study group.

About an hour in everyone was getting rowdy and sick of studying. Luckily Midoriya ordered pizza for everyone. Momo helped pay for most of it, but it was Deku's idea after all. You sat with all of class 1A and enjoyed the atmosphere with all your friends. "Hey, DN, um my friend has a crush on you from class 1D and he was wondering if-" the student was cut off as Bakugo grabbed him by his collar and lifted him off the ground. "THAT'S NOT HIS FUCKING NAME!" He yelled getting everyone's attention. Iida stood up and put a hand on Bakugo's shoulder. "Hey, wait, you're making a scene and he might not be ready to come out to everyone yet." Iida then turned to you and grabbed your hand and gently removed you from the situation.

You were a bit dizzy from the overwhelming situation. You were also so happy that your friends stuck up for you and without hesitation. Iida and you sat in the hallway, far enough from the other room so that the commotion was just a faint murmur. "Are you ok?" Iida asked gently still holding your hand. He actually had your hand palm up and was tracing his fingers over them. You swallowed dryly, your nerves getting out of hand again. "I'm-" you paused to think it over. "Happy! I'm happy that Bakugo stuck up for me and that you were about to descalate the situation before it turned into a problem".

He chuckled and brought his hand to cup your face. "I'm glad. We all care about you a lot. I care about you. A lot, Y/N. I don't know if what I'm going to say is the right way it should be worded or if you'll take it the wrong way or if you'll never talk to me again. I've loved you for such a long time now. Even before you came out to me. I loved you then and I love you even more now that you're finally accepting yourself, your true self. I love you, Y/N." he confessed blushing so hard you were worried he might burst from all the blood being in his head. You swallowed again taking in what he just told you. Your silence began to worry him until you smiled brightly at him. "You're not worried about what others might think? That you like me for me and as...me?" you asked. He brought you into his lap. He cupped your face in both hands and kissed you gently. You kissed him back right away. He brought you in closer and you wrapped your arms around his neck as the kiss began to heat up, moving past the innocence of your and his first kiss. You pulled back first and he leaned forward searching for your lips and you pushed him back against the wall. "We're in a hallway, Iida." you giggled. He chuckled and rested his forehead against yours. "I don't care what anyone thinks, I only want you to be happy. I love who you are, Y/N." he smiled. You kissed him again, just a quick peck on the lips. "I love you too, Iida."