Remember...Its Our Little Secret

The Iida parents' relationship had gotten quite tumultuous since Tensei's "retirement". In the end they decided to split and a year later Tenya's father remarried; his mistress.

"Y/N, dear, I'm going to the store after work today, please hand me the grocery list. Iida said he'd finish it up so it should be in his room still" Mr. Iida called out to you from base of the stairs. You and his relationship was a strange one. You were his assistant at work and then you had begun sleeping together when the fights with his ex-wife started. You weren't into him like that anymore and he knew. He needed to save face and you were treated well enough. There was an affectation of that between friends and that made things work.

"Okidoki, will do" you were in the hall putting the linens away. You finished organizing the center closet of towels and blankets and headed towards Tenya's room. His door was cracked so you just let yourself in. You looked up and saw that he had just gotten out of bed and his hair and clothes were disheveled.

He looked at you from the corner of his eye with a questioning brow. "Can I help you, y/n?" His gaze was scrutinizing but there was something about it that made you feel small but not in a bad way.

"Um oh yes, did you finish the list, love?" You asked him in the best Mom voice you could muster. The thing was you were only 7 years older than him. Your husband could easily pass for you father. Which is why you were a stay at home wife.

He handed you the list without looking you in the eye. You stood there awkwardly, the exchange felt incomplete so you were waiting. You didn't know what for though. You found yourself taking in his features. Toned arms, broad shoulders, chiseled jaw line. Tall, dark, handsome. A sin waiting to happen. "I'd like to shower and get changed, also it's not proper for you to be dressed that way in my room. Lastly, father is waiting downstairs for you, love." It wasn't rude how he said it just blunt. You looked yourself up and down. You were in your usual day clothes. A tank top and velvet bed shorts. You never wore underwear, what's the point you weren't allowed out the house anyways.

"Hey! My attire is completely normal and appropriate for being in my house. Anyways, thank you for the list!" You laughed trying to lighten the mood a bit as you went in for a hug. You were a hugger and he had come to accept it. You didn't give him much choice. You wrapped your arms around his neck and and pulled him down a bit to your level. He responded by wrapping his strong muscled arms around you waist and leaning down a bit so that you were cheek to cheek. You inhaled his scent and realized your hug was lasting a bit longer than it should have.

You pulled away with a smile and noticed Tenya's slight blush as he looked away. You waved goodbye as you ran to his father waiting by the door for the list. "Put a sweater on if you cold y/n" Mr. Iida said making a nod to your perky buds poking out under your thin tank top. That would explain Tenya blushing you thought to yourself. "Yeah yeah get to work and be home on time for dinner. You always stay late at the office. Do you have a new mistress? Doesn't bother me so long as I don't get kicked out" you laughed. His face and silence answers your question.

"No fucking way. Is she hotter than me? You dirty sly dog! Good for you! Get that ass. Let her know we have an open policy even though we still sleep together from time to time" you said slapping his back in a frat boy bro-on-bro fashion. "Shh not so loud, Tenya will hear. Anyways I'm off to work. Keep the place clean for me" he leaned down to peck you lips which he hadn't done in a while it caught you off guard and then he was gone.

You kept yourself busy cleaning and moving things. Organizing and reorganizing things that didn't need to be. You were mad at yourself at this point. How could you be bothered by him having another woman in his life when you were the other woman at one point. You didn't have romantic feelings for him any longer but he was your husband.