Nice Ass (2)

It had been a little more than 2 weeks since the nightgown incident. You and Iida have been dating since then. As previously established he was too thick for his own good and you made sure to remind him of that as often as you could.

He had a side of him only you could draw out of him. There was a system for it. Messing with him and hitting on him publicly was part of it. Not that you needed a system but it was a good excuse for you morally. Being that you had to piss him off and turn him on simultaneously for it to work.  

  "Alright, class dismissed. It's lunch, you're hungry, I'm tired; get out." Aizawa droned. He sounded dead inside as per usual. You were already packed up and waiting for Deku squad which now included the Baku squad. Basically everyone ate together now.

"MOVE IT EXTRAS! I'm fuckin hungry." Bakugo growled as he shoved past everyone. The rest of the class filed out, you and Iida falling behind. 
   "Hey Tenya, I just love the way your uniform fits you. You fill it out real nice in the back" you whispered to him as the two of you lagged behind the group. "That's hardly appropriate, Y/N. We're not only in public but also among our peers." He looks to you sternly a slight blush at the tips of his ears. You could tell you were on the right track.

Once you all made it the cafeteria, everyone got in line for lunch. You stood behind Iida. He was much taller than you, you loved his broad shoulders and wide chest and his back that tapered into his slim waist that was the perfect width for you to wrap your arms around. It all led down to his thick ass.
While he made conversation with Deku and Oochaco, you decided it would be a great time to start really messing with him.

You slid your arms around his waist and rested your hands right under his navel, hooking your thumbs through his belt loop gracing his crotch with your fingertips. You weren't paying attention to what he was saying but you heard him gasp and pause. "What are you doing?" He turned slightly to be able to look down at you. You just hummed in response as you took one of your hands and reached down between the two of you and pinched his behind earning a yelp from the towering male before you. "Y/N! Stop that at once!" He scolded you loudly getting the attention of everyone around you turning his face into a deep shade of red. You could feel his heartbeat speed up as you leaned into him pushing your soft breast against his back further.

He grabbed your hands and untangled himself from you keeping one of your hands intertwined with his bigger one. You looked up at him to see he was already growing tired of your antics but his face still covered in a blush. Wondering if your plan was working you noticed his pants tightening a bit. Happy with the first victory you decided to let him get his meal in peace only ever leaning on him a bit or making sure that if he looked at you he would see your breast first.

You and Iida joined the rest class 1A at the usual spot. You sat next to Mina at the end of the table and across from Iida who sat next to Deku. You made normal and casual conversation with everyone which was interrupted by Bakugo shouting at everyone to shut up. This was all a ruse though. Meanwhile you had your foot in between Iida's legs kneading his growing erection with your toes. You looked at him and held direct eye contact, watching as he grew more aroused and equally tired of your shit. He was fully erect when he grabbed your foot and hissed at you "put your fucking shoe on" loud enough that only you could hear it, although you were sure Deku definitely heard. You removed your foot from him and slipped it back into your school loafers.

Iida abruptly stood up slamming his hands down on the table and yanked you from your seat. You look up at him and there it was the expression you loved to see. He was fucking pissed, at his absolute limit with you. He was also hard and horny all of this your doing. He moved you so that you were standing in front of him to hide his arousal and pushed you to walk forward out of the cafeteria.