#PegIida2020

It was getting late. Not like the usual late but 3 hours past the time he should have gotten home and you were trying to take it as an adult should. Calm and collected but honestly what's the fun in being an adult if no one gets punished for doing wrong.

You weren't a hero you didn't even have a quirk but that didn't stop you from helping society where you could. You were a cop and a damn good one at that. So you understood why he was late but it didn't mean his "wrongdoings" should go unpunished.

You went up to your room and got dressed in your uniform and pulled out your little black box. You wore your royal blue top and black skirt. You finished your outfit with thigh high leather boots and cropped fingerless leather gloves. When Iida entered your room after finally getting him at 4am you tackled him to the ground and skillfully cuffed him. "You're under arrest, for 1 count of being late and 2 counts for being too sexy. Your sentence is punishment" you said as you ground your hips against his ass a bit. "But.." he began but you cut him off by strapping a ball gag into his mouth and around his head. You lifted him up and pushed him on the bed laying on his back. He looked at you with raised eyebrows. You knew he was happy to see you by his already hard cock

You removed all his clothing and sat him up on the bed. He looked up at you in anticipation. You dug around your little black box and pulled out a cockring and slid it on him. He moaned out behind the gag at your touch. You winked at him as you licked slowly from his base to tip and swirled your tongue around his head earning so sexy sub Iida moans. You pulled away and smirked at his whimpers of protest. You stripped down removing all your clothes except for your boots and gloves. "I'm going to need these for tonight baby" you cooed in his ear. You took out a small vibrator and pressed it in your clit. You stood over him so he could get a good look at your throbbing cunt. When you were close you pulled it away and placed it against his dick. He moaned out and bucked against it. You found some silk ribbons and tied the vibrator gently but firmly to his dick. You watched as he lost his mind at the pleasure. The cockring wouldn't allow him to cum and he just loved watching him literally cry at the over simulation.

You flipped him over and put him ass up while the vibrator continued to violate him. He was still whimpering and moaning out. You grabbed lube and your doubled sided strap on dildo and put it on. You turned the vibration on for yourself as you lubed up Iida's hole. You stuck you finger in and roughly played with him to get him ready for the main course. You took out the gag which was slick with his drool and licked it clean. He watched with his head turned towards you. He watched as you went to grab the body length mirror you had hanging on your door and place it on the bed in front of Iida. "Oh fuck me up babe" he growled out. You looked at him with raised eyebrows and he looked away from you shyly. His face was painted a cute rose from his arousal. "Please" he whispered. You smirked as you pulled him towards you so that you were standing at the edge of the bed and he was leaning over it with his ass towards you.

He looked forward at the mirror watching as you lined the strap on with is hole and slowly pushed in. He let out a breathy moan as you waited for him to adjust. Once he nodded for you to continue you began rocking your hips. You turned the vibrator on high and began snapping your hips firmly and roughly against his. He was moaning and drooling. "I want to cum! Please" he begged you. "If I let you cum it's not punishment now is it?" You grunted as you pushed yourself deeper and deeper inside of him. The further you went and the harder you fucked him the further and harder you got fucked by the other end of the strap. "You like it when I peg you don't you? You love when I top you." You said to him. He cried out a gargled yes. You looked at his face in the mirror. It was contorted in pleasure and a bit of pain. He looked at you in the mirror dominating him. They way your breast bounced with everyone of your thrust. How strong you were and how sexy you looked topping him and how much he wanted to cum was becoming too much for him.

You could hear his breathing get ragged and his mouth hung open and his eyes were rolled back. Your bed was covered in sweat and his drool. You felt yourself getting close so you turned him over on his back so that he could face you. You loosened the cockring and began jacking him while you held his hip to steady yourself while you fucked his brains out. The strap on hit your spot over and over and with the vibration you could feel your orgasm crash down on you. You stopped moving so that it could stay on your spot and on Iida's as you helped him finish. He thrusted up into you hand desperately. That sight brought you to your finish and the sounds of your climax from ducking him brought him to his. His seed covered both yours and his chest as he came violently.

His dick kept spilling out cum and his ass twitched around the dildo and the vibrator around his dick kept him going. You pulled out of him and put the strap on aside. You watched as Iida got hard again because of the vibe. You removed it from him and mounted his erect cock. You slid him inside of you and rode him while rubbing rough sloppy circles over your clit with the palm of your hand. He could barely last as you brought him to another climax. He came inside you right as you came too.

You crawled off him and I uncuffed him. The two of you curled up and laid down next to each other. He could barely speak with his hoarse his voice was from moaning and screaming your name. "Be late again and I won't stop" you said poking his cheek. "Ok. I love you" he said sleepily. "And I you"

Ennnndd

#pegiida2020