7 minutes in Heaven

Another night, another gathering. Mina was bored which means everyone needed to come together and figure out a way to have fun. Tonight's festivities were heavily involving alcohol. You didn't think booze would get brought out again. Last week you and Denki ended up hooking up and Jiro was pissed but mostly shrouded in bisexual panic. She wanted him and Momo. You told her to make up her mind and took Denki to your room. It was a good time, he's like a little jack rabbit but he keeps going until you can't. Such a good boy. He and you decided that it'd be best not to make a habit out of it. You had a thing for Iida and Denki wasn't too particular. He was sweet but also super horny like all the time.

"Ok! Listen up sluts! The game is 7 minutes in heaven. If you need more than 7, take a bottle and pick a room and get one. First spin goes to Jiro who is already drunk off her ass. Everyone is a circle, nnnnnooooooww!" Mina commanded. You all loved when she took charge. She knew how to have a good time. You sat next to Iida and leaned into him a little. "Good evening, Y/N. You look cute tonight." He leaned down and whispered in your ear. You could smell the cheep beer on his breath and it got you a little excited. Drunk Iida was so much fun he even let everyone call him by his first name. "Oh you're too sweet I'm just wearing a tank top and shorts. You look good yourself actually. I love when you wear those shorts with that shirt. I like seeing your engines." You said. He grabbed your hand and placed it over his engines. You giggled a little bit getting giddy. You took a swig of the bitter beer that Sero bought. You weren't a beer person but getting tipsy was always a little fun. Iida feeling bold grabbed your bottle from under you lips and chugged the rest down and smirked at you. "Why hello there drunk Tenya! Glad you could make an appearance." You cooed as you got up to get two more beers.

As the night went on everyone kept drinking and going in and out of the closet. So far Jiro had gone 3 times. Once with Momo, Denki and then with both of them. Bakugo went a few times too. Once with Deku, extra spicy that one was. Everyone heard Deku squeal "Kaaaaaachaaaan~"
Not that you blamed him at all. Bakugo is really hot, you were hoping you'd might get a chance in Heaven with him. You knew he just swung both ways or rather boy just swung. He did not discriminate. Through the night you and Tenya were having too much fun. He was drunk and stumbling over his words while being super flirty. He still managed to be a bit of a hard ass though. If you would make a move he would tell you that it was against the rules and that you had to wait until it was your turn in the closet. After a while Deku and Oochako went in the closet and you had enough. When they got out you grabbed Tenya and declared. "Fuck the bottle, its our turn!"

You dragged him inside and closed the door behind you and he did not hesitate. Door barely closed before he was on top of you. He pulled your face towards his and made out with you. He shoved his tongue deep in your mouth taking over you completely. He felt you up as he grinded against you. You pulled away for air and he turned you around and pulled your shorts down. He got down on his knees and licked your core over your underwear causing you to let out a disrtessed and surprised moan. He nibbled and licked and sucked you through your underwear from behind as he spread your cheeks to get deeper. After getting tired of not being able to taste you he pulled you panties off and pushed his face into your core, and spread your ass even further. You felt his tongue enter you and you thought that you'd cum right at that moment but he didn't let you. He kept edging you close and closer and closer but not allowing you to finish. You were near tears but he was in control and he wanted you to cry and beg him. He pulled away slightly and spit on your ass using his spit to lube you up. You felt him stick his pinky in as he gently stretched you out. He used his other hand to rub your sensitive nub making you head lull to the side as you were unable to contain you moans. He bit down hard on the junction of your neck and shoulder making you scream his name as he finally let you orgasm.

He pulled away from you as you were weak in the knees and your core spasmed in pleasure. He then lifted you up and pushed you against the door and entered you. It didn't hurt at all you were so turned on and well lubricated that he slid right into you. He pounded into you at a ruthless speed, using his engines to thrusts into you harder and faster right after he pulled completely out of you save the tip. He continued to do this even as the warning knock was given. He kept going even harder and rougher. He pulled out of you to turn you around so that he was entering you from behind. He held you by your thighs as he fucked up into you still leaning on the door for extra support, that was until the door was yanked open and everyone got a full show of Iida pumping into you at a brutal pace and speed. Niether you or he cared, he wanted to cum in you so bad that when the door opened he just placed you down and fucked you doggy style while you drooled and gasped for air. Your moans becoming horse screams and cries, the only coherent words leaving your mouth "Yes! Fuck me harder! Yes Tenya!"

When he finally finished, it wasn't enough he needed you to cum again so he kept going as he rubbed your core and bit down on your shoulder bringing you to an earthshattering finish that made you pass out.

When you came to, you were in Iida's bed wrapped in his arms, and Bakugo's? You weren't in your bed, you were in the common room. Everyone was naked. "Holy shit did we have a fucking Orgy?"

lol I'm sorry