Nico Neko niiii

So you know how cats can be very picky about everything. Well you having a cat quirk made you a bit difficult to deal with. You were constantly at odds with everyone. You hissed and growled and never let anyone near you or your things. But with your heat coming you were in even more of a bad mood than normal which didn't go unnoticed.

"Y/N is kind of a bitch" Tsuyu said. "Actually she's not, bitches are dogs and she is a cat" Shoto said matter of factly. Your ears perked up at the sound of your name. You didn't like froggy bitch already but now she's starting shit and you were already sufficiently miffed. "Hey Kero Kero ribbit bitch, the only reason cats don't kill your kind for sport is because of your kamikaze shit the only way you beat me is if you die and I eat your gross ass.  So do yourself a favor and keep my name out your god damn mouth before I rip your fucking tongue out and string you up with it" you yelled hissing and spitting.

"Fucking tell her!" Bakugo yelled. He and Shoto were the only ones you enjoyed being around. They took care of you one time when it rained and they shared food with you so they basically own you.

"Y/N! You can't just talk to people however you want!" Iida yelled. You made Froppy cry which made you swish your tail satisfyingly. You hissed at Iida and hid behind Bakugo. "You're too loud" you meowed out angrily with your ears pressed back. Your eyes were fully dilated because of your incoming heat so to Iida you were sending mixed signals. You usually addressed him with slitted eyes. You felt a pull to him and you swished your tail irritatedly.

Your body was heating up and you began to feel hot and bothered. Shoto knew the signs of your heat and grabbed you and left the group. He put you on his cold side and rushed you to your room. You were losing your rationality and soon your animal instincts would take over. All you were going to be able to do in an hour or so was bitch and fuck.

Before you made it there Iida caught up with you two. "Hey! I wasn't done talking to you!" He yelled as he chased you down the hall. "Shoto~ it's coming make him go away" you whined. Your heat was quickly approaching and you didn't want to be stuck outside your room when it happened. "Tenya, we need to go. She's going to go into heat and she needs to be locked in her room" Todoroki said. Iida didn't seem to understand as he still followed behind attempting to lecture you on your behavior.

Once you got to the room you threw yourself on your bed and wrapped up in your blanket and hid under them. Todoroki had left already but Iida still didn't get that you didn't want him around. "Is your heat why you've been so much angrier than usual? What is heat are you sick?" He kept asking questions and it was irritating the shit out of you. "Shut up and leave me alone already! Are you dense? Heat as in basically mating season. I want some fuck dumb ass!" You hissed out at him.

He got silent and then you heard your door lock. You knew he was still in the room you could still hear him breathing. You tried to concentrate on staying calm but it was too late you had entered heat. Your core was throbbing and wet. The blanket on your skin made you buzz and your clothes suddenly felt to tight and too hot. You started whining and moaning out. You desperately wanted relief.

The blanket was suddenly pulled away from you exposing you to the cool air and to Iida. You were on your back looking up at him with lust blown pupils. You were panting and sweating and tugging at your clothes. He pinned your hands over your head and got on top of you. You bucked your hips into his and whined. He smirked at you and ran one of his hands down your cheek. You leaned into his touch and began purring. "Touch me more" you begged. You rolled over on your back and pushed you ass against his growing erection. He groaned out and grabbed you hips to stop you.

"Calm down. I like this cute and desperate side of you I must say. But your pushing rather hard, don't you think?" He said as he ran his hands up and down your sides up to your breast and back down to your ass. You had already soaked straight through your underwear and your slick was dripping down you legs. He lift you skirt and pressed his finger against you core. You let out a high pitched moan and a meow as you immediately came. You looked back at him with desperate eyes as he looked at you shocked. "That's all it took? I barely touched you" he laughed. You just kept pushing yourself against him looking for friction.

"More" you cried out. Your face was streaked with tears and you were already drooling. He flipped you over on your back again and removed you soaked undies. He tossed them across the room somewhere and removed his pants and boxers. "This is just because I'm in heat. I don't like you or anything" you muttered as you looked away. He grabbed your chin and made you look at him. You pouted and he smiled as he leaned down to kiss you. You melted and moaned into the kiss and wrapped you arms around his neck pulling him closer. You kept grinding you hips against his looking for some relief. When he pulled back from the kiss you whimpered sadly. "Thought you said you didn't like me" he said as he rubbed his dick against your slit.

It felt so good to have some sort of contact that you came again. He laughed at you a bit as he tried to push himself in. Your orgasming cunt was slick but too tight for him to slide into easily. But with every sensation you just kept cumming.

Your tongue hung out your mouth and your eyes rolled back. Your tail was under you flicking wildly. Your ears were laid flat against your head. "Mmmm-no. It feels to good I can't breathe. It's too much" you cried out moaning and cumming.

Once he finally pushed through and made it into your slick walls he wasted no time pounding into you. "Drank a lot of orange juice today, this might take a while" he said. You nodded as he kept giving you pleasurable orgasms one after another after every thrust. You sat him to wrapped your arms around his neck and scrapped your sharp claws down his back earning you a grunt of approval.

You licked up and down his neck leaving bite marks and hickory everywhere. He rubbed one of your ears with his index and thumb and it drive you crazy. You were making sounds you didn't think possible. He grabbed your wild tail and stroked it up and down causing you to cum harder than any other time before. You coated him with your cum but he kept going giving you no time to recover.

"You're so cute the way you wail and cry and moan my name. How you can't even last a thrust or two before you start convulsing in pleasure" Iida said as he ran his hands over all your sensitive spots. You nodded as tears streamed freely down your cheeks. You felt like you were about to hit the hardest climax of your life and it was perfect because Iida was getting sloppy. "I-I think this is the last one" you said with clenched teeth. "Good I'm almost done" he said.

The two of you grinded and rocked you hips on each other until you felt Iida twitch as you hit an orgasm so hard you saw white and then blacked out for a moment. You opened your eyes to Iida pulling out and cumming on your stomach. He cleaned you up and removed your sheets and replaced it with fresh linens. He laid you down and cuddle besides you. You began to purr as you rubbed your face all over him. "You like me now?" He asked laughing. "Yes, a little bit, I guess" you mumbled as you began to purr louder. He pet your ears and head as you fell asleep besides him. He smiled as he fell asleep soon after you.

The next day you went to class and sat down. Iida came in a little after the rest of the class and you ran to him. You jumped up and hugged him with your tail raised high in happiness. He hugged you back and laughed as he let your head earning a soft purr from you. "I'm assuming I won't be greeted this way all the time" he said still petting you. "If you keep me happy and fed and out of heat and pet and give me a place to sleep in your room and don't leave me for too long and if you promise to love me, then yes you can" you said as you walked with him to his desk. "I suppose that's not too much to ask for" he said grinning.

Everyone in the class was shocked until everyone noticed your matching hickies and a few scratches down Iida's arms that suspiciously resembled claw marks. You turned to everyone "Y'all say shit and I will hit every single last one of you" you growled out. Everyone decided that they would mind their own business and you and Iida were left alone to enjoy your new found relationship.

End