Dog

Request for @Aizawascockring

It was winter break and everyone wanted to head home for the holidays. Everyone for the most part but you and a few teachers. You preferred to stay on campus your house wasn't a place you wanted to be around the holidays. Plus your goody-two-shoes crush and class president Iida was staying as well. You weren't stalking him, you just kept tabs on what he was doing and when and where.

Everyone had already cleared out and it was late. You were bored out of your mind and as far as you knew everyone in your dorm building was home. You decided to take a walk around the empty building. It could be fun and anything was better than laying in bed. Plus you could end up running into Tenya if you were lucky.

You felt cute and a bit frisky so you decided that your outfit for the night would be a black lingerie set with matching garter and thigh high stockings. You finished the outfit with a pink sheer silk robe that was see through. What can you say, you know how to dress.

You had been walking around for a few minutes and you were getting a little turned on at the idea of someone, anyone catching you roaming in a little more than just the nude. Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard groaning and shuffling. It freaked you out a bit but got you wet. It was so thrilling you could hardly keep it together.

You were in the common area and you came across Iida sitting on the couch. You were going to ask him if he heard the sounds from earlier until you saw what he was up to. "I'm a fucking dog for my mistress" he panted out as he furiously jacked himself off. He had a cock ring on so who knew for how long he had been at it. He kept degrading himself and it seemed to push him further but with that ring on he wasn't cumming anytime soon. You watched and enjoyed the sight of him calling himself names and moaning out desperately for his fictional mistress. You were dripping at this point and as his climax was arriving you had to step in.

"I knew you weren't all sugar and spice. No one is as innocent as you pretend to be you dirty dog. It rather pathetic isn't it?" You said as you approached him. He was shocked. He didn't know anyone was still here and he certainly didn't expect to be walked in on. "I-I- what are you doing here, y/n?" He stuttered out. You looked down at him with a smirk. You placed your stocking clad foot in his raging erection and began rubbing up and down slowly. "That's mistress to you pet. Step out of line and you'll be punished.  But you'll probably like that like the horny slut you are."

He moaned out in response. He was sweating and heaving. He nodded slowly at you. You bent down and grabbed his throat "use your words you whore or you won't even be worth me using you for entertainment" you spat at him getting into your role as his dom quickly. "Yes ma'am" he moaned out. "Good. The rules are simple. You do as you are told and you speak only when spoken to. You step out of line and you'll regret it mutt" you said to him with a sadistic glint to your eyes. "Yes mistress" he said meekly.

You rubbed your foot harder against his cock. He cried out and pushed himself harder against you for more friction. Precum was leaking out of his engorged tip. His face was red and his pupils were blown out by lust. "Did I tell you to fucking move? You like a bitch in heat." You yelled at him as you took your foot away. "Knees now!" He got off the couch and got on his knees in front of you. You placed a foot on the couch behind him and lined you wet pussy up with his mouth. You moved you undies to the side and looked down at his anticipatory expression. "You know what to do. Use that fucking mouth of yours and get to work mutt" you demanded.

He wasted no time diving his tongue into you wet hole. You grabbed his head wand grinded on his face. He moaned out as you pulled his hair sensing vibrations throughout your core. "Yeah that's right baby, eat me out like I'm the last meal you'll have. It's so cute how much of a masochistic bitch you truly are. Funny how all that money, power and smarts mean nothing here as you beg with your tongue to satisfy me, your mistress." He was licking and sucking at your swollen clit like it would save a life. In no time you came loudly in his mouth.

You pushed him down on the floor and looked at his trembling form. He was desperately waiting for you to address him. "Speak sod" you said to him after catching your breath. "Can I cum too?" He asked. You ignored his question and began adjusting you undies. "Ma'am please" he begged you with tears in his eyes. "Oh does the little baby want to cum. What if I say no?" You teased. He looked like he was a few harsh words from breaking. "Better yet what if I just use you until I feel satisfied? What if I let you feel good but never cum?" You bent down and squished his cheeks together. "Please" was all he said. "Fine I guess I'll let you feel good" you said smirking.

You laid him on his stomach first. You took off your stockings and used them to tie up his arms and hands behind him. "No touching. You don't deserve to touch me" you said. You rolled him over and eyes his throbbing cock. You slid your finger up and down the side of it watching it twitch. You removed your undies but kept your bra, garter and robe on. You hovered over his cock teasing him with your pussy lips until you let him inside of you.

He let out a cry of pleasure loud enough that if anyone was in the building they knew what you two were up to. You began rocking your hips slowly. Your loved the pathetic whimpers and moans he let out as you teased him. He bucked his hips into yours and you looked down at him sternly. He shrank into himself. "Sorry mistress, you just feel so good" he apologized. You didn't answer him. You had locked eyes with Aizawa who had just come through the door.

"What the fuck is this shit?" He said in his sexy gravely voice. You looked up at him and made a come here motion with your index sexily. He walked over to you and gripped you by your hair pulling you right off Iida. Your wrapped your arms around his neck. "Hey teach, wanna join us in some extracurricular activities?" You whispered out seductively. You grabbed his hardening dick through his pants. "Oh Iida he's much bigger than you" you said meanly. Iida was whimpering as he watched your arousal drop down from your pussy to his chest. He ripped the stocking and began beating his dick like it owes him money.

Aizawa got the picture and connected his lips to yours. You and Aizawa sloppily made out as you placed you pussy over Iida's mouth again. He ate you out as your stopped Aizawa. "You are a bad student and need to be punished" he growled in your ear. He pulled you away from Iida's face and pushed you down on the floor in front of Iida's dick. He pulled you ass in the air and spanked you a few times earning some distressed moans from you.

Before you had time to react he pushed your head onto Iida's throbbing cock and forcefully bobbed your head up and down his length while he buried his own face into your pussy and stroked his dick. The three of you were moaning and painfully aroused none of you reaching climax but always drawing nearer. Aizawa pulled you way from Iida and laid you in you back. " you're no mistress when I'm here". He then fully sheathed himself inside of you without warning. You let you a garbled screeched as Iida put is dick in your mouth.

You were in your back as Iida straddled you and Aizawa pumped in and out of you. You grabbed Iida by the balls and gave him a rough tug or sqeeze every now and then to remind him who owned who. Meanwhile Aizawa rubbed your clit violently as he fucked you at ruthless speeds. You all kept at it for several minutes before Iida came first and rolled off you. You and Aizawa continued as he watched growing hard again.

Aizawa leaned down to kiss you tasting Iida and pulling away for Iida to kiss you and taste himself on your lips. Aizawa flipped you onto your stomach and fucked you doggy style while Iida beat his dick like it was the final boss. The three of you came together. Aizawa inside of you and Iida on your face which earned him punishment shortly after.

After you and Aizawa cleaned up you left Iida strapped to a vibrator and made him cum 3 times without rest before you let him free. "We don't discuss this ever" Aizawa said as he slapped you ass and walked towards his room. "I would tell you to call me but you'll see me in class next week" you said as you caught up and groped his dick once more giving him a few solid strokes feeling him get hard again. You winked at him and walked towards Iida who you kissed gently and walked him to his room.

You decided staying on campus for break would be your go to from now on.

End

Was out of commission for a bit there got sick from overworking and the. My boyfriend came to visit me and then I may have started a self indulgent Thace fic and forgot to exist as an Iida smut book writer 😅🥴