Energizer Bunny

This is one of those random stories I do that aren't Iida-related. This is about Denki💛💛
Also, the quirk you have is called Au Courant. You have to trigger it manually. You can become super aware of everything and everyone around you and you can make people around you in a 15-meter radius have super awareness, lose awareness or forget what they saw.

Also, this is the longest chapter I've ever written. It's over 21.5k words
————————————–––———–———
Another group project at UA university, you swore this would be your 13th reason. You only had 1 year left until graduation, so why did they feel the need to bombard you with projects and busy work. You were conflicted because your partner was the class clown, Denki Kaminari. Even his name sounded goofy. That being said you were head over heels for him. He was funny and cute, and something about him was undeniably attractive. And not in the mundane sense where you like to look at them, no he was the type of attractive that made you lose your train of thought, and become nervous and clumsy. He was "ruin lives" attractive.

With these thoughts running laps in your mind, you made your way to class where you would meet up with Kaminari. On the way, you ran into Iida, Jiro, Bakugo, and Oochaco. "Hi, guys, how're you all doing?" you asked politely. It was a tad bit awkward talking to Iida after he dumped you, saying "I can not focus on my studies and you," so yeah, awkward. "Hello, Y/N! I am doing well! I am keeping up with my studies as I said I would," Iida said mechanically with his usual hand chops. "Yea, that's great..." you said through your teeth. "Hey, dumb ass do you really think she gives a shit? We're all good, how about you? You've got sparky McDunce face as your partner," Bakugo said, shutting Iida up and effectively changing the subject. You let out a snort and shrugged. "I don't know how well it's going to go but it's just one project,"

Oochaco stepped up with an apologetic smile, "well, it is worth 80% of our grade". When your expression fell and your jaw dropped she quickly corrected herself, "Oh, but you're super smart, you've got this!" Jiro made a sound of disbelief, "He's not stupid, just silly. He's a great guy...you guys are all being dicks and super shallow" she mumbled. "Are you into him or something? If you're going to talk shit, say it with your chest," Bakugo said? "Bakugo, never change. I love you and your antics," you said with a laugh. Jiro was steaming and you didn't care. Her attitude annoyed you and her passive-aggressive approach made you want to sock her in the mouth.

You all walked into class and took your seats. You liked to sit in the back so Professor Aizawa wouldn't ask you for anything. You couldn't say no to that man, there was something about him. You knew that was an off-limits thought but it was something you couldn't help let cross your mind every now and then. As you got your laptop and notes out you felt someone looming over your shoulder. You looked up and we're met with the smirk of Kaminari. "Hey, partner," he said in an unnecessarily sultry tone. "Hi, Kaminari. Are you ready to start working on the project after class today?" You asked with a smile. "You know, you can call me Denki. I'd like to hear the way my first name sounds rolling off your tongue," He was definitely flirting and he was making it purposely obvious. You felt your face warm up a bit as you let out a flustered laugh. "Ok, Denki. So, uh, let's go to the library after class to start," He took the seat next to you and smiled, "Sounds fantastic, Y/N. I can call you by your first name right?" he asked leaning closer to you, so much so you could smell him. He smelled like vanilla and kind of like the smell of new appliances. It was a warm and pleasant smell. "Yes, that would be nice," you said as you put your hands on his shoulders to push him back a bit. He chuckled to himself and got situated as Present Mic entered the classroom. Guess he was subbing for Aizawa today. The guy was so sleep-deprived, that he could use a day or 9 off.

"WHATS UP HEROES?" Mic shouted exuberantly. Everyone cheered in response, mostly so he wouldn't keep asking until he got the same exuberance. He was a big match-energy guy. Once he was satisfied with the response he got on with the lesson for the day. While you were taking your notes you could see Denki from the corner of your eye staring at you. He had his head propped on the hand furthest from you and had a lazy smirk on his face. When you turned your head slightly to acknowledge him, he bit his lip and looked you up and down. You could feel your whole body heat up from him blatantly eyeing you up and down. You didn't need a degree in human behavioral science to be able to tell he was undressing you with his eyes. Not only that but he was enjoying it. The slight pink hue on his cheeks was a dead giveaway. "You like what you see?" You whispered while still facing forward. He looked startled for a moment before he regained his confidence and slid his chair closer to yours to where the bare skin of your thigh was touching the pants of his.