Nice Ass

It was a late Friday night so aka hen he everyone had gathered in the dorm lounge. Y/N had just gotten out of the shower and headed down to join everyone. She wore her favorite silk nightgown with a big comfy robe to make her outfit less indecent.

"Hey girly! I see you looking extra cute! And your hair is still wet~" Mina shouted drawing attention to you from everyone in the room. You got the usual enamoured response from Denki, while Bakugo addressed you with indifference even though everyone knew he thought you were hot. Midoryia and Kirishima both with slightly blushing greeted you with warm hellos.

"Heya everyone" you say lazily. "What's the plan for tonight Mina?" You questioned your pink friend. She always had the schemes and the dreams to get everyone going. By the looks of it everyone needed some going and we're all just waiting on her. Even Iida was there looking a bit tense, he's always tense but he looked really tense like he was ready to just burst at any moment.

"We were thinking of doing sober truth or dare" Ochaco chimed in with her forever sweet voice, it was like happy little birds. "I could do without the sober, but yeah truth or dare. We want to fuck with Iida. Look how tense he is over there, he needs to relax big time. We have a plan that involves a particular set of items that only you have" Mina explained. You decided to get in on it since you were bored and you would love nothing more than to mess with Iida. You adored how uptight he was, you just wanted to see him crack. You all figured if you messed with him enough you'd get to see another side of him.

"Allllllrighty guys we're going to play some truth or dare. You've got to participate, the penalty is extreme humiliation. This is peer pressure and there is no escape!" Mina announced. "Gather round my lovely classmates, we're going to have a great time" you ordered in a sing-song tone. As everyone gathered Mina pulled you to the side to quickly explain the plan.

*Time skip brought to you by IIDA'S nice ass*

After a few dares and fewer humiliations, Denki was derped out, Jiro was listening to the gummy bear song on repeat and Bakugo had a huge chunk of ice in his pants because he needed to seriously chill out.

"Ok Y/N, it's your turn, Truth or Dare, kero?" Tsuyu asked. " Dare" you stated confidently. "Ok then I dare you to get your sexiest nightgown down from your room that's all kero" the plan was now a go.

Once you made it back down with a blush pink see-through nightgown where not much was left to the imagination. It was longer on you but it wouldn't be on its destination.

"Okidoki it's now my turn to pick however I'm skipping the truth and going straight to dare. Iida, dear, put this on. With. Nothing. Else. Under." You said smirking all the while. Iida who had been relatively quiet this whole time went every shade of pink to red as he realized that this was the plan that he overheard you and Mina mention. "I-I-I w-would r-rather not, however, it's that or t-total humiliation." He stuttered. God it was so cute watching him struggle to hold it together. You could tell just a bit more and he would break. "Come on Iida, you'll fill it out so nicely. It'll accentuate your curves" you joked in a sultry tone. If possible he turned and deeper shade red. You made your way over to him dropping your robe just a bit to reveal your breast. You swayed your hips a little, the nightgown in hand. "Come on, I'll help you into it if you'd like~" you whispered airily in his ear close enough that you could feel the heat coming off his flushed face.

He looked down at you and swallowed hard, the way you were looking up at him asking to do indecent things made it hard to say no. "Ok," he said barely above a whisper. His face, full of absolute submission made you a bit aroused as you felt your core heat up. You handed him the nightgown and he went and changed. Everyone was whooping and hollering that the class prez was about to do something so out of character without too much coercion.