You're really hot when your tired

A request for @azaelangels

Sorry it's so short and to the point🥹

The battle had started nearly 15 hours ago and was now finally coming to a head. You and Iida had been assisting a group of Pro heroes take down a prolific gang of villains with extremely rare and dangerous quirks. By the time you all had found the last villain and Eraserhead neutralized their quirks it was 4am the next day.
"Good work today guys. Get home safe," Lady Mountain said. You and Iida thanked everyone for their hard work and headed back to the dorms.

You and he shared a quick good night kiss and went to your rooms. After your shower and despite being EXHAUSTED, you kept letting thoughts of Iida out in the field get you worked up. You were extremely horny and hard. So against your better judgment, you snuck over to your boyfriend's dorm and let yourself in, since you had a key. By the looks of it, he had gotten out of the shower a few minutes before you arrived. "Hello, love?" he greeted you. "Hey! Ok hear me out, I know we're both exhausted but I'm really horny. Can we?" You asked. He chuckled, "I suppose, I am really tired so I'm not sure how much I'd be contributing," he looked a bit guilty. "That's ok, baby. You saying yes is more than enough. Come lay down, I'll make us both feel good," you said with a sweet smile. He laid on his back on the bed, he was always so shy before doing anything intimate. His face was pink and he looked away from you as you pulled down his shorts and underwear. You rubbed his thighs and kissed his lips softly before grabbing the lube in the nightstand.

You spread the cool liquid on and in his entrance gently getting some soft moans from him. Once he was worked up and ready and quietly whining in anticipation you slowly entered him. You both sighed as you bottomed out. You and he held hands as you slowly and sleepily thrusted into him. You could tell he was struggling to stay awake but he wanted to so badly for you. "Y/N, please move more," he moaned as you slid over his spot. You picked up the pace your thrusts already sloppy from the lack of energy. You took one of your hands and slid it up and down both of your shafts. "Such a sweetie all for me, I love you Tenya," you cooed. His sleepy eyes fill with love as you moved faster and faster. Tenya's moans became louder as you brought him closer and closer to his finish. You rubbed your thumb over his sensitive head and he came with a soft gasp and a moan of your name. You followed close behind him. You groaned as you painted his chest and poured at you. "I just showered," he complained sleepily. You let out an exhausted chuckle. "Sorry baby, let me get you cleaned up," you said as you pulled out slowly and got up to get the rag.

After cleaning him up and giving him plenty of aftercare kisses you both fell asleep holding on to each other.