I take whats mine

It had been a few years since everyone graduated and went their own ways. You hadn't kept up with anyone too much but you had heard some rumors that a few of your classmates had become villains. You were always in the shy side so you didn't talk to anyone too much in college so you weren't sure exactly who had fallen from grace.

You were invited out by some fellow heroes at the agency you worked at for drinks at a local bar. You tried to refuse but you were kind of forced into it by one of your male colleagues. You had a feeling he might like you but you were sure. He was handsome and kind so you didn't mind. He had given you the ride there along with a few more of your coworkers. You didn't speak much but they were just happy you went along with them.

After a few drinks you started to interact with everyone the best you could. It wasn't much but it made your coworker who had wanted you to come so badly happy. His name turned out to be Max.

Throughout your time there he kept chatting you up and touching your legs, thighs, waist and small of your back. You didn't mind but you also were a bit uncomfortable. It reminded you of Iida from Uni. He had come in strongly to you one time and everything got weird and he never spoke to you again. Which sucked because you had a crush on him at the time.

You thoughts were interrupted by Max pressing himself against your back and leaning over you trapping you in his embrace. "Why don't we go outside where we talk a bit more? It's quieter and I know this isn't really your scene." His breath smelled heavily of booze and you didn't get a chance to reply as he dragged you out the back towards an alley. It was dark and cold outside but much quieter which you didn't get to appreciate as Max slammed you against the wall.

"Hey! Wha-?" You were cut off as he smashed his lips against yours roughly. You tried pushing him off you but he overwhelmed you with ease. He began feeling you up. Starting at you stockinged thighs and pushing up your skirt and ripping open you blouse. He explored you newly exposed skin with his mouth and began rubbing your inner upper thigh brushing his thumb over your core. Your cries of protest were muffled by his lips.

As his hands started to grope and grab at your intimates you you were losing hope in him gaining rationality, you felt him torn away from you. You opened your eyes to see a darkened figure beating the shit out of him. You watched in horror as the figure yelled at him " She's mine! How dare you ever touch her! You fucking garbage! Mine! Mine! MINE!"

You recognized that voice. "Tenya Iida?" You asked timidly. He turned to you with his face smeared in Max's splattered blood with a sick smile. "My love! Are you alright now? I'm sorry I took so long to save you!" He said to you with his head tilted to the side slightly. There was something wrong, deeply wrong with him. You backed away as he reached his hand out to touch your cheek. That angered him and he slammed his hand on the wall behind you caging you in. "I always kept an eye on you. Always kept you safe from leeches like him. You ever noticed that no man has ever tried to hurt you or take what's mine?" He said as he stroked your cheek with his blood stained fingers. "What happened to you? What do you mean kept me safe? Kept an eye on me? I haven't seen you In Years!" You said shakily. You were trying to be as bold as you could but you were at you limit. You were exposed. Your shirt completely ripped open and your breast falling out of your bra. Your skirt was pushed up and your stockings had a hole where Max had roughly tried to rub your core.

Iida looked down at you hungrily and pushed his knee in between your thighs. "Nothing matters now that I'm here. I'm going to take what belongs to me after all these years." He said as he moved his head to the crook of your neck inhaling your scent. You whimpered weakly as he licked and bit at your skin. You tried pushing him away but he grabbed your throat roughly and pushed your head back. He looked at you darkly. "Are you trying to stop me from taking what's mine? Did you not just see what I do to people who do that to me!?" He yelled at you startling you. "Behave and no one gets hurt" he growled at you. You nodded meekly Afraid to upset him further.

He began kissing up and down your neck to your collar bone and down to your breast. He left dark burning hickies and bit marks all over you delicate skin. Marking you as his. "No one can taste you or mark you. I'll kill who ever even thinks about looking at you" he said as he ground his knee against your core. You stifled a moan with your hands and he pulled them away grinding harder against you. You let out a shy moan and looked away from him. He removed his knee and lifted on of your legs and put it around his waist. He began grinding his fully erect clothed cock against you. He ripped the stocking open but just at your core and slipped a finger into you. "N-no" you whined. He smirked as he finger fucked you slowly. "I knew you knew who you belonged to. You're so wet for me". You shook your head no. He looked at you darkly as he grabbed your cheeks and made you look at him his he fingered your tight wet hole.

"Say my name. Tell me who this" he stabbed your spot roughly with his finger "-belongs to!" He hissed in your ear. You looked at him with tears from the slow burning pleasure and opened you mouth to speak. He slammed his mouth on yours and the two of you made out sloppy as he slowly and roughly fingered you adding a second finger and making scissor motions. When he pulled away he looked at you expectantly. You couldn't get the words out as you neared your first male driven orgasm. Right before you came he pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. "Who. Do. You. Belong. To?" He asked you smacking your ass on every word. You gasped out "you! I belong to Tenya Iida!" You cried out.

"Good, now let's make that a true statement". He undid his pants and slid them down along with his boxers and rubbed his dick against your slit before pushing himself in. You cried out in pain. It was your first time and he didn't have a fuck to give. "Your virginity is mine. I kept it from others for so long so I could enjoy your at your ripest. I almost lost it tonight." He said sadisticly. You looked at him through tears and he rocked his hips into yours roughly. He picked you up and pushed you against the wall fucking up into you. The pain had turned to pleasure and you couldn't keep your moans in.

"Remember that guy James, the American that ghosted you? He didn't I killed him" he said in between thrust. You couldn't comprehend what he was saying to you as he overwhelmed you with pleasure. "Sosuke, Ben, Pedro, Sero from class and Kaminari too. All dead. They tried to take what was mine. You know you're mine!" He said. He kept confessing to murders of men and women alike who tried to get too close to you. You were sobbing but you couldn't tell if it was from what he was saying to you or how good he was fucking you.

"I think I'm close" you muffled out. You bit down on his shoulder to keep from moaning. You were enjoying every second of being fucked silly by this crazy psycho. Maybe it was because you had feeling for him back in school or that he saved you from Max or that if someone were to find you in this situation you'd be fucked. A villain ramming into you while your dead coworker lies on the ground a few feet away. There was no denying you were enjoying it. The ground beneath you was soaked with your arousal. He grunted in response and picked up the pace. With every thrust he screamed out your name and then as he came closer all you could hear was him grunting and moaning in your ear "Mine, mine! MINE!" 

He came hard inside of you and pulled out before you could finish. He watched as his cum dropped out of you and then placed you on his shoulders and began eating you out. You couldn't breathe. You came on his tongue and he kept going. He sucked and nipped at you sensitive skin and pushed down on your clit with is thumb. You came twice before he put you down.

You couldn't stand and collapsed on the ground. He helped you up and fixed your clothes for you. You looked up at him wearily. He smiled and kissed you passionately and picked you up bridal style. He sped off into the night bringing you with him. "I'll never leave you behind. You're mine now and forever" he growled out. You didn't have the energy or mental capacity to argue so you just nodded and snuggled into him falling asleep.

End

I've never written yandere before so this was new and kind of fun. Also fuck Max.