Your Biggest Fan (2)

On the day of the concert, Y/N went out to gather some after-party things. She didn't plan on having guests but she wanted to drink cheap beer and maybe some whiskey. She also wanted to see what it was like to live a little. Pregame the event. Get a little tipsy. She was the type of person to drink on occasion so she never really got drunk before.

She headed to the liquor store near the hotel she was staying at and bought a bunch of Corona and Honey Jack Daniels. When she got to the register the cashier looked her up and down once and licked his lips. "Hey, honey that's a lot of drinks for one little lady." he slurred. "Hmm, that's ironic, you being drunk working in a liquor store. Also, the only honey here is in my Jack." she snarled as she flashed her ID. "You look like you need a bad influence in your life," he said still eyeing her like she was a piece of meat as she handed him the exact change. "You might be right about that. I assume you mean yourself and I can assure you that you are not that guy, honey," she said taking her stuff and leaving. "Sleaze, " she mumbled angrily as she stomped down the busy street.

She passed by the venue and saw that they were setting up, getting ready for what was promised to be a rager. She spotted Iida and made her way over. "Hey! Big town, small world. I keep running into you, literally." she called out from a few yards away. He turned to the sound of her voice and smiled. "What are you stalking me? I'm used to it but you don't seem like the type." he chuckled.

She flashed him a cheeky smile, "Pffft you wish I'd stalk you. No I was picking up some cheap beer and a 40 oz of Honey Jack." she said as she brandished her shopping bags. He nodded thoughtfully and took the heavy items out of her hands. "Show me the way, I'll carry the goods," he said to her. She knew all about stranger danger but she also thought, "Fuck it, let's live a little."

She led the way and he followed close behind. "So what are you doing after the concert?" he asked her. She shrugged. "The stuff in your hands probably. I'll be in the city for another few weeks since I took all my vacation time from work." She turned her head to him while still walking forward to catch an expectant expression. "Oh, so you want to hang out? By telling me you'll be in town while I'm also in town that sounds like you want to hang out." she laughed. He smiled at the sound of it. "Don't look too excited. I haven't agreed to anything yet. Also, are people taking pictures of you?" she asked as she took notice of a few people with their phones out. Iida sucked his teeth and cursed under his breath.

"Come on," he grunted as he grabbed her hand and pulled her forward to a jogging pace. "Wait! Why are we running?" Y/N asked in a stage whisper? "To your place which I assume is the Play House hotel?" he said still jogging. She nodded and followed close behind him. She was downhill from him and caught a whiff of his cologne. "Oh, " she said out loud as she was pleasantly unsurprised that he smelled good.

Once they got to the front of the hotel she took the lead and went straight to the elevator. Once in the elevator, Iida let out a loud sigh. "Are you ok?" Y/N asked, her voice laced with concern. "Hmm, yeah, I'm good," he answered her with a smile. "You worried about me? That's sweet, " he teased. She scoffed and rolled her eyes while hitting his shoulder playfully. The ding of the elevator alerted them of their arrival at her floor. They shuffled out and she led the way to her room. She unlocked the door and stepped inside. She turned when she realized he was still standing at the entrance. "You coming? What are you waiting for an invite? Oh my gosh! Are you a vampire, " she teased while giggling. He chuckled, "no but, I do want you to formally invite me in. I'm very big on consent, in all matters." he winked at her and she looked away as she felt her face warm up. "Yeah well, whatever come on in, " she mumbled.

He stepped in and took a look at the room. She had decided to treat herself, a big room on one of the upper floors, a big living room, a kitchen, master bedroom. The bathroom door was left slightly open and he could see it was just mirrors with a shower and hot tub. "Oh, it's nice in here," he said impressed. She nodded with a big grin. He put the drinks down on the kitchen counter and turned to her. "So tonight-" he started but was interrupted by his phone ringing. He smiled apologetically and answered it. "Better be good," he answered curtly. All Y/N could hear was distressed babbling. "Fine whatever. On my way." He hung up and held the urge to throw his phone across the room. "Yeah, so I have to go. But I'll see you tonight for sure right?" he was clearly upset. "It's ok. I understand. I'll see you tonight." she smiled and walked him to the door. "Should I walk you back or...?" she trailed off. He shook his head. "No it's ok." he smiled and hesitated for a moment. She tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion. He chuckled and waved goodbye as he left.