detention attention

"All I had to do was just nod and move on; but nooo I had to go and talk back to Aizawa!" You muttered to yourself as you headed to detention. In your defense he was being a hardass today and with your quirk you could sense that he was just pent up and needed a good fucking. Now pointing that out in front of your peers, that was on you.

"Did the gods of quirk giving think they were funny, I'm basically a third rate succubus. We just call it Desire so I don't up automatically being cast as an R18 hero. It's not my fault I can almost taste his sexual frustration or that I'm low on energy and therefore irritated."

You continued your dramatic diatribe all the way to the classroom where detention was being held. To your surprise the only one there was Iida. Your favorite boy in the world, he had so many desires he kept locked away you couldn't even get a proper read on him. He was always so stern and uptight. You were his almost complete opposite, easy-going and a part-time trouble maker.

"Did our wonderfully perfect class President get detention too?" You asked knowing the obvious answer. He was your babysitter for the evening. Not that you minded. He really was perfect and nice to look at and very easy to fall for. Which you did, hard.

"No, I am here to make sure you atone for your misdeeds. You know it's impolite to expose the...deeper desires, so to speak, of your professor in front of everyone no less" he began his long lecture from the desk he was sitting in, finishing homework you assumed.

"You know, Tenya, I would love to expose some of your desires," you confessed while taking a seat on the desk he was sitting at. His face turned a bright shade of red as he looked up to you. "If you'll have me" you whispered into his ear leaning to give him a good view of your breast.

"I know this is wrong, but the desires that I've had locked away always slip to the surface when you're around. I'm still not sure if I have feelings for you or if I just want you out of lust" he whispered back looking up at you with a look of determination and guilt. "We have plenty of time to figure that out, my detention is 2 hours long today." You giggled as you turned your body towards his. You spread your legs and placed them on either side of him. You could feel his need and want emanating off him. You wanted to feed so badly, but you wondered "hey Tenya, are you hungry?" Sliding your skirt up a bit to reveal your cute lacey thong and matching garter set.

You slipped your hand down your thigh and ghosted over your lips. "Give in to your desire Tenya" you urged using his first name again to maximize the effect of your quirk.
"And what if I want more than you can give or if I cause you to become a glutton, will you still tell me to give in?" He asked looking at your clothed core with a hungry lust in his eyes. "Give in to me Tenya, please. I want you, feed my desire and let me eat yours" you begged as you started to dampen as you rubbed your clit through your thong.

It was at that moment he snapped. He grabbed your thighs and brought you up and close as he smelled you. You were shocked at the sudden movement but you were ready as he pushed his thumb against your clit rubbing it in circles keeping constant eye contact. You moved to take his glasses and placed them on the desk next to you as he moved your undies to the side and began to explore you in the most intimate ways.

You felt his tongue roll over your lips before he spread you gently and began lapping up your wetness as if he were without water for weeks. He used one hand to hold you down while he used the other to slide a finger in and out and then play with your clit alternating with his tongue. You were losing your mind as you squirmed and moaned. He began moaning in-between your legs sending vibration to your clit driving you to the edge.

"Tenya you're so good at this, I love how you feel eating me like a fucking snack" you moaned out loud as you grabbed his hair with both hands. He liked that, a lot, he growled ferally sending chills down your spin. This was more than you expected his desires were like a 5-course meal and you could feel it returning power to you. "I'm close!" You yelled as you pushed his head deeper and bucked your hips into him. He moved to suck your clit while he pushed 3 fingers in easily finding your spot and curling his fingers against it.

"Cum already. I know you want to. You like being submissive, you talk a big game but here you are at my mercy from just my fingers and tongue" he spat at you still curling his fingers in you and moving back to abuse you sensitive bud. His words pushed you over and you free fell into a world of pure bliss.

You were panting and twitching as he stood up and flipped you on your stomach. He unbuckled his pants and wasted no time shoving himself into you. You were still coming down from your previous climax and were so sensitive. "W-w-wait, it's too much Iida please" you screeched as he stretched out your walls. He felt huge and you couldn't take it and within his first thrust you came again all over the desk. "Hmmm, you came twice before I even got to once" Iida mused swiping his fingers across the mess you made and licking up the substance. "You're fucking delicious" he growled out.

He began to rock his hips into yours slowly at first, smooth and rhythmic. He was going to take it slow for as long as he could, not that he could move much. You were in a constant state of orgasm and you were twitching and clenching he felt like you were going to suck him in. "Faster please go faster I want more" you whined out. "Fine, if you think you can handle me" he groaned out as he snapped his hips to yours using his quirk just enough to help him move at inhuman speeds. "Iida! Right there!"

He hit your spot so fast and hard you came again. "That's 3 times before I even got one in. I'm going to punish you" he muttered. He brought his hand down hard on your ass with every thrust. Your yelps, moans and mewls were keeping him on track to a violent climax. "I'm going to cum inside of you since you're so interested in my desires take full responsibility for them" he growled out as he flipped you over again. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he leaned in for a kiss. It was sweet and passionate full of desire and love. The kiss was his cherry on top as he came crashing down cuming in you hard. You felt his warm seed fill you. You thanked the quirk gods that you can chose to get pregnant if it fits you and your partner's desires.

He pulled out of you and went to the teacher's desk to get tissue and sanitizer to clean up the mess you've made. "So have decided what it is you want with me?" You ask feeling both energized and completely drained. "Yeah I desire to keep you as mine and mine alone," he said looking back at you with a smirk putting his glasses back on.
"Should I get detention more often then?" You joke. "ABSOLUTELY NOT! Just behave yourself and I'll reward you if not...I'll have to punish you."

You gulp trying to decide if this was punishment or not. If it wasn't you were going to be screwed, literally.
You left detention together and went back to Iida's room for some cuddles and some punishment.

End😈