SuckYoubus

Living in the dreamscape between worlds had its perks. Nothing was ever dull. You didn't have the flaws of humans. Being a demon and high class succubus was fun. The only want that you had was to do your job spreading sexual desire to any one attracted to women. Your job was to keep the humans interested in breeding. You were good at your job and never had any hiccups or problems until him. This stupid pro hero that had always been so uptight and never showed an interest in sex until the first time you wondered into his dream.

It was an accident you fell through a few layers of someone else's dream. They were getting violent so you made it so they couldn't produce ever again and then you just kind of fell into this guy's dream. He only caught a glance of you but you recognized him as Tenya Iida, the pro with no desires. You waved at him on your way out and you felt his primal needs awaken. So here you were waiting for him to fall asleep so you could go and see him again. You were curious and that was all.

You watched as he prepared his bed the way he always did and how he neatly climbed into bed and nestled under the blankets laying on his back. It was always the same. He was what humans would see as attractive. You were non biased. It was your job to fuck and make humans want to have sex that was all. But he did intrigue you.

As he fell asleep you felt yourself being pulled into his mind. Once there you found him sitting at his work desk. Even in his dreams he was a workaholic. You approached him and cleared you throat to get his attention. "Hey." You breathed out seductively. His eyes snapped up to you. "What are you doing here?" He asked clearly caught off guard. You looked him up and down and got excited. "You're a lucid dreamer! Oh this'll be fun!" You excitedly swished your tail as you grabbed him by his collar and sat him in his desk. "I am, so what and who are you?" He asked cautiously. You smiled wide at him as you ran your hands over his chest. "I'm just here for a job, but it could be fun if you want it to~" you said trying to seduce him.

He shook his head and grabbed your hands. " I'm here to rest so I can work well once day breaks. I'm going to have you leave now." He said tiredly. You stood there with a smirk as he tried to expel you from his dream. "Babe, I'm a succubus. I leave when I want to. You're a virgin and a lucid dreamer, it's rare so what we do here you'll remember, in fact if I'm successful I'll gain more power and be able to break free of the dreamscape. That'll give me desires and make me stronger." You changed the space of his dream to a room with a big bed and red decor. He looked around bewildered. "Welcome to my dungeon, love." You said with a giggle.

You pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. "I need your consent. I chose to come here so I need you to give in to me. I promise you won't regret it." You said as you leaned down and kissed his neck and sucked on the soft skin. He groaned and looked away. "Oh come on Tenya, I'll make you feel so good that you'll feel it in the morning when you wake up. You're dreaming so it won't exhaust your physical body." You said as your dragged your nails down his chest over his shirt. You could feel him getting hard under you so you moved your hips teasingly. "But I've only just met you shouldn't we talk or something?" He asked panicked.

You rolled your eyes and leaned down to kiss his lips softly. "I'm a demon whose sole purpose is to have sex. You wouldn't want me to get punished for doing a bad job now would you? Could you handle that on your conscience that you as a hard working let another hard worker get reprimanded because you got in the way of my job with your weird little human morals?" You asked him as you ripped his shirt down the middle. You leaned down and licked and sucked his nipples and rolled them between your teeth. He bucked his hips into yours as he became harder. "N-no but I-" he started but you interrupted him by licking down his chest to his navel. He let out a desperate moan and you smirked against his skin. "Is that a yes?" You chuckled. He nodded his head vigorously. "Say it." You commanded. "Yes. I consent." He whispered shyly.