ᴹᵉ About The Author ᴹᵉ

Hello people of the Wattpad! It is I, Unknown Hamster. You people can call me 'Hamster'.

(A/N- the important information is at the bottom)

So a few things about me:
•Latina
•Loves hamsters
•Likes the outdoors
•Trying to be more internet savvy
•New Author BUT Skilled Writer

Those were just a few random things about me. So about me being Latina, I actually am not fluent in Spanish.

[Insert Author's Life Story]
I was born in Central America, but at a very young age I was given up for adoption. I was adopted by a nice loving American family. Since I was still very young when I was adopted, I barely have any memories of my old life. I was raised in a White American household (not being racist, just saying facts) so I was raised pretty much as a white child (NOT FORCED TO ACT LIKE I WAS WHITE, just that the culture was very American) would be raised. So I grew up hearing, learning, and speaking English. I'm blessed with parents who would try their hardest to teach me about Hispanic culture, but it was so very limited. I have put in the efforts to learn more about where I come from and how my people live. I accept myself as a part of an American family and have always loved myself for being me.
[END OF AUTHOR'S LIFE STORY]

And for those wondering my pronouns are She/Her. That being said, I accept anyone and everyone. I want NO discrimination towards people who are just being themselves. Everyone deserves the chance to love and express themselves as they see fit. You don't accomplish anything by bashing on others for being their own beings. So go waste your time elsewhere because I do not want you here if you can't respect others (because I DEFINITELY don't respect you).

Umm so yeah... that's probably all I can think about at the moment :)

Oh! Don't forget to give feedback in the comments! Or you can just tell me how your day is going. Love you guys! ❤️

(A/N- update- if you want to (and I already suggest this) you can skip the Backstory part and skip to ~Sunrise~(Part I) because I don't really like the backstory chapters and how they are written.)

377 words

(Pretty much just go to the introduction then you can start at ~Sunrise~.)

(Daily uploads)