꧁~Bullies~(Part XIV)꧂

(A/N-  To be cautious, I will have a TW before the bullying. It's not going to be EXTREMELY violent, but it will be pretty intense, I just want to put the warning for anyone who may be sensitive to the topic.)

As I was walking off the bus I made sure to distance myself from Techno.

While making my way to the sidewalk by the school building, a girl was coming my way.

"Hey you're María Anderson right?"

I stood and stared at the awkward blonde whose hair tied in a messy ponytail.

"Umm, yes. Why do you ask?"

"Eh. No reason," the girl said before walking out of my sight and into the crowd of people.

Weird.

I kept going with my business as I made my way in the building. I walked towards Mr. Briggs' classroom.

~Techno's POV~

I got off the bus and went in the direction of the front office. Another meeting today with the Principal.

<<<<Yesterday<<<<

"So what in the hell happened on the bus?"

"He attacked me, sir."

Drew pointed at me.

I felt myself wanting to obliterate his existence.

"I think he means that he wants the truth."

I had my arms crossed and kept my demeanor calm and collected as I spoke.

"That's what I'm telling him, you attacked m-"

"You're leaving out the part where you harassed a girl," I cut through his sentence.

"No. NO!"

"He attacked me sir, he ATTACKED ME-"

"Could you repeat yourself Mr. Blade?"

"He harassed a girl on the bus."

"And who would this girl be?"

"You already kno-"

"I have to ask these questions so they can go on record."

"Her name is María Anderson."

The bell rang.

"I think I have enough information for today, you can go to class now boys, we'll have another meeting tomorrow."

Drew shot up and grabbed his bag as he walked out the door.

"I don't think you got enough informa-"

"I just needed the names for today, you should get to class now, Mr. Blade."

>>>>Present>>>>

I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday's 'meeting.'