꧁~A Favor In Return~(Part III)꧂

"Techno I need a favor"

"What do you need?" I could only imagine what she wanted. I barely knew this girl.

~María's POV~

"Can you sit with me on the bus from now on?" I don't know why I was asking someone that I had known for about 8 minutes, to sit with me every single day.

"Just so he can't sit by me," I gave him a desperate look. I felt so defeated.

It's hard to explain, but I trusted him already.

.María you can't be so stupid to trust a stranger.

"Sure. María I can do that."

~Techno's POV~

Hers eyes practically pleaded with mine.

"Sure. María I can do that," I don't exactly know why I agreed. It's hard to explain, but I knew that I wanted her to feel safe.

I had seen the pain in this girl's eyes.

She moved away from me and went back to how she previously sat. She sighed in obvious relief as if a million tons were lifted from her delicate shoulders.

Poor thing.

~~~~

We grabbed our bags and got up from the seat.

Drew gave María a dirty look, I could tell that she tried her best not to acknowledge his presence. He proceeded to glare at me, as if trying to intimidate me. Funny thing is, I had about 3 inches on his ass. Even with my advantage of height, he somewhat frightened me.

But all humans do.

We walked off the bus and stood on the sidewalk.

I held María's bag for her as she looked through it to find her phone. She couldn't find it so she zipped up her bag and looked at me.

She told me she would just go to the front office and tell them it's missing. She wanted the office people to announce it over the intercom.

She told me to wait where I was so I don't accidentally get lost. I wasn't planning on moving anyways.

~~~~

I stood there like an obedient puppy waiting for their owner to return. And all of a sudden I heard a voice behind me.

"So who are you?" I turned around to see Drew standing right there.

I stood there silent, and turned back around.

"I asked you a question?" he's real lovely.

I walked away. I'm already done with this shit.

He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. I just ignored him and walked in the direction María went.

He didn't follow. Good.

After a few steps, I saw María turn the corner as I was walking in that direction. She smiled and tilted her head at me. Ha.