✎ Explaining a few things ✎

(A/N so I was going to have the character be
y/n, but the more I thought about it, the more I couldn't bring myself to just put y/n and call it a day. I understand that using y/n gives the readers a lot more freedom, but I have to remind you guys that I'm trying to make this story as respectful as possible towards those I mention in the story. That probably doesn't make sense whatsoever.)

(Another A/N -I have come to the decision to make the main character a she/her. I am so so so so sorry to all my lovely nonbinary readers. I just don't find myself comfortable writing the story of a they/them. I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING BAD BY THAT, it's just that I don't want to be disrespectful or get things wrong or possibly misinterpret anyone in any way. I myself am a she/her, and I don't want to act like I know how to live a life that I have not lived. I just don't want to get something wrong or mess up because I'm not fully educated on that matter. I love all of you readers and I am so sorry to my they/them readers. I just can't represent you because I respect you too much to take on a role and be disingenuous in how I express you. Maybe someday I can write a they/them story, but for now I'm sticking to what I know and not what I think I know. ❤️)

(-Hamster)
262 words