✎ Background Info on the story ✎

I am new to this whole 'Author' thing (if I can even call myself that) so please bear with me.

I was a little stumped when I began writing this. I wanted this to be a MCYT fanfic and I knew who I wanted it to be about, but I'm just scared since this is my first ever fanfic. I'll be as respectful as possible to those who I talk about.

I must remind you guys that this is not to harass anyone I mention or talk about. I am purely basing the people in my story as the online persona they have. I want you guys to understand that I am making 'characters' and not trying to invade their personal lives. If anyone mentioned is uncomfortable with my work, I will take this down. That being said, I'm writing this in the format, that this story can be easily changed and re-written
[by myself].

This story is being written for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken seriously or used in a hateful or harmful way.

I want everyone to feel safe here and know that I am trying my hardest to go about writing in the most respectful manner I know.

—Very important info—
Trigger Warnings include things such as alcohol abuse, domestic violence, depressive episodes, panic attacks, manipulation, underage drinking, abandonment issues, damaging relationships, anxiety, and a few other things that will be mentioned in the beginning of the TW. Also this book contains swearing.

Reminder: The triggering topics do seem lengthy, but this will be a LONG book, so the topics will be spread out. Not every chapter will contain triggering topics. I want to create a healthy environment for my readers, so if you ever feel a chapter is WAY too serious or sensitive, you can always give input.

308 words