꧁~Know Ya, More~(Part XXVIII)꧂

I chuckled as he brought himself back up from the bow.

"You're adorable~" wrapping my arms around his body, I felt his warmth.

It feels so good to be here with him.

He returned the gesture and pulled me even closer to his chest.

"Nothing compared to you princess~" he said as he let go of me.

Taking me by the hand, he said, "there's this particular spot that reminds me of you."

His words were so soft-spoken and sincere.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm, I've been wanting to bring you to this place, for a long time."

With a genuine smile on my face, I felt the stress begin to fade.

"But we've only known each other for..." I stopped to think.

"For six days, María Anderson," he finished for me.

"That doesn't change the fact that I've wanted to bring you here, ever since the first time we truly talked."

"Oh, have you been in love with me for that long?" I said, my smile was turning into a grin as I teased the boy.

"Wha-" he sounded confused.

"Like, love at first sight?"

He stopped to look at me.

Bursting out in laughter, I booped his nose.

If I wasn't mistaken, I could have sworn that I saw the faintest tint of red, sway across his cheeks.

"Just come on," he rolled his eyes and kept walking.

~~~~

"I can hear water, where is it?" I said as I continued on the path.

All that appeared to be around us, were huge trees.

"Where are you going?" he pulled me back over to where he had stopped.

Pushing away the branches on his left, a small trail was revealed.

After taking a few steps down the once hidden walkway, I was mesmerized by what I saw at the end of it.

"Holy shit!"

Stepping out of the trail and into the scenery, it felt as if we had gone to a different dimension.

Before me, -well on the left of me- was a waterfall, that poured into a cerulean-blue pond. Techno and I, were standing on the side of a marble platform, that held itself at water level.

With a white sheltered roof that covered the flooring beneath us, the inside rim of the shelter, was covered with fairy lights.

I walked into the center of the floor and turned to look directly at the waterfall.

Ahead of the structure, there was an unroofed dock, placed out in the open.

The sun illuminated the wooden platform, as it ever so slightly, peaked through the trees.

Stepping onto the dock, I took in the beauty of my surroundings.

I had really never seen anything like this in my life.

"Do you like it?" I heard a whisper in my ear.

"Do I like it?" I turned to face the voice, "I love it..."

His eyes were staring into mine, I moved towards him, as if a magnetic force was pulling me to him.

All of a sudden, we were... close.