Chapter 10- PART 1!

An: i like making two parts apearantly, anyways sorry for lacking again. i am working all winter break to get the story ended, btw like the new cover? Thank you for reading and Enjoy! :)

Chapter 10

Louis’ POV

-Meanwhile-

    I watched as they walked away together, hand in hand. I wanted to run, and so I did. I didn’t look back and just ran wherever. I felt tears down my cheeks, and some going about along with the wind. I had found what seemed like a forest. I leaned on a tree as I heard the lads calling me. I kept hidden until they had passed the group of trees, where I was located. Sitting on the ground, I bent my legs and rested my head on top of them. I cried as hard as I felt. Feeling lost and alone, and unloved. I knew that I looked like a mess, but I didn’t feel like doing anything about it. My phone rang, telling me about missed calls and new messages. Not wanting to talk to anyone, I turned the silver thing off and threw it on the ground.

   I just wanted to be alone, like I should be, and just crawl under a rock and just cry and feel miserable.  

I had heard some voices coming from the left of where I sat. Wanting to ignore it I went into a more slightly comfortable position and fell to sleep.

Closer and closer. I had wanted this for so long. Someone to really love and be with. I felt happy, but it all got ruined by someone’s shouting. I turned around and saw someone. It was….

I woke up with a start. I found no reason to think about the dream, knowing I would never have that kind of future. I did hear something though. That part if the dream was real. Instead of shouting it was laughing. I got too curious and got up and walked to the sound. Not wanting to be seen I hid behind a tree. I saw a familiar set of clothes and hair…. It turns out it was “The lovely couple” –as Niall describe them- . He was right... they do look like a great couple. I couldn’t help but feel jealous of their happy relationship, obviously still going strong. I sighed and walked away with more tears. After collecting myself and getting back in to shape, I looked around for the car and sent a text to Liam telling him where I was. He replied and told me to wait for a while. I sighed again and rested my head into a sleeping position and closed my eyes.

Liam’s POV

Texting Louis back I turned to Niall and told him he was alright. He nodded then checked the time and motioned to the direction we knew they would be. We walked side by side along a path we were sure they had passed through. They were probably at the field by now.

The trees let light go through which gave a glow to Niall’s face. I was remembered back to the day we had an accidental kiss. I have had a crush on him since forever, but I knew I had no chance. When I had kissed him I knew it was a mistake. I guess we haven’t brought it up because it was too awkward. I pushed the thoughts of kissing him again and kept on walking.

I was leading the way till I felt a hand behind me. I turned around to see a shy looking Niall. I knew there was something bothering him. “Hey, buddy. What’s wrong?” I said putting on a hand on his shoulder for comfort. Also trying to get my mind off by focusing on finding his eyes. He met my brown eyes and sighed, telling me that he was going to start. “I know I can trust you. I didn’t tell you before because I didn’t know that I could. It isn’t my personal business, but it is my job to help him.” I was confused on what he was talking about and who he was talking about. I lead him to a nearby bench and sat down with him. “Louis. I know what’s wrong with Louis…..

PART 1 END