Chapter 8

AN: sorry for the lack of updates. I am working on 9 right now, and i am almost done. and i am doing a special thing for my friend so you can bet there will be many more updates soon. Also check out my three new stories that will continue after this one. Thank You for reading and here is Chapter 8!! :) - ps - i feel like its short.. Sorry!

Chapter 8

Zayn’s POV

Niall is up to something… I’ll have time to worry about it later. Tomorrow it would be 1 full month. Yeah I was happy, yet I don’t think there is the same spark anymore. I can tell that Harry doesn’t feel it too. I was going to talk to Harry about it before the lads came back. Louis had gone to his room.

 When he came back it seemed as he was happy, yet the boys and I felt him distance himself. Something happened between him, and Niall knows. I tried to ask him once, of course he brushed it off as nothing.

I shook my head, knowing I had to focus. “Harry, can we talk?” I asked him, motioning to our room. We had been rotating rooms, and we having the same since we only got 4 rooms. He nodded and followed me in. I told him to sit, but I couldn’t, I knew this would be a little hard. I like him yes, but I don’t Love him. This could crush him or be the best news ever. Both of the reactions would kill me. “Are you okay? You seem a bit stress.” He questioned reaching out. Hurt was seen when I slightly pushed him away. “Harry, I like you very much. This month has been filled with so much love and kisses. It was wonderful, but do you feel it? The spark?” I asked him. I prepared myself for the truth. Instead of answering me he grabbed my face and smashed our faces together. It was sweet, but I kept asking myself: Love? Fire? GONE.

Those words echoed in my head. I tried to enjoy, then he pulled away, both of us breathless. I stepped away, and then quickly sat next to him. He was looking away completely avoiding my eyes. “Harry look at me” he turned revealing the tears in his eyes, “I’m sorry, Zayn. I really thought we could have a relationship. I didn’t mean to lose our flame.” Harry said with quiet tears. I made him look into my eyes. “Haz, it’s ok I get it. I think we should take a break. We might’ve rushed into this. Let’s just see other people and have some time. If in 2 months we’re ready then we’ll get back together, but if we change our minds, then…” I trailed off. He nodded. I hugging him and pecking his lips. “Just the last one for 2 months…” I said. I stood up to leave him to his thoughts when his hands stopped me. “What about the lads? Do we tell them?” He asked worried. Realization hit me and I quickly responded, “We will tell them tomorrow morning. For now I think we all need some sleep. G’night Harry….” I said sadly, knowing I couldn’t sleep with him awake next to me. “Night.” He said settling into the bed sheets knowing where I was going. I closed the door behind me and went to the living room. I didn’t feel great but I just think I’m just tired. I lay on the couch letting sleep take over.

Louis’ POV

Almost a month. Hmm. I had just remembered that I had forgotten how it was like to be in a real and long relationship. I mean Eleanor was a cover up, and I didn’t find someone real enough to date in years. I feel as if no one will love me, like I will grow old with no one by my side. I think I already missed my chance in love. I probably couldn’t count all the times that I had to look away when Zarry was in the same room. Tomorrow... I just don’t know what I’m going to do. Hopefully we just have dinner and then just come home. But something tells me that it won’t be that easy….

Niall’s POV

Liam was making the last phone call. I’m so excited for this plan! I know that Louis well be even more heartbroken tomorrow night so I also have a part 2 of the plan. All there is left is to wait until the sun comes up.