Chapter 3- PART 2!

AN: sorry a day late but here is PART 2 - don't ask why its captialized, and i was HYPER writing this last night.

HALLOWEEN CANDY!! :D

Chapter 3

PART 2

Niall's POV

I had been cut off huh? Anyways, after Louis had caught Liam and me, he apologized and ran into his room. I saw tears in his eyes when he got up. I was pacing in the living room for a little before I heard a scream. I was about to go check out what it was, but I heard Zayn saying it was a shoe and for someone to man up. By the sound of the scream it sounded like Louis' so I just walked to my room instead. I felt guilty from kissing Liam back but I really didn't have a choice. I was waiting for that kiss for months. It was just too perfect, his lips on mine, so slow and just lovable. I was too happy for those few seconds, but that was all over when reality hit me. Liam was kissing me, my best mate. I don't know if I should be happy, what if he didn't like it like I did and said sorry because of that? I didn't want to see him anymore if that was true. He probably hated it and never wants to see or talk to me. He might be laughing his butt off right now, thinking of how funny his joke was. NO! It's Liam, it was a mistake. Yea that's it, a mistake.

I threw my self on my bed and buried my head in my pillows, crying at my silly self. I might've ruined my friendship, with the one I loved too. 

A year later... pssh I wish. About a half an hour I heard another scream, but this time it was angry, I had also heard some yelling and someone else calmly talking. I was too curious that I got out of the room at the same time Liam had come out. I only glanced at his direction before heading towards Harry's room that was now chaos. Louis was pacing around the room looking very frustrated. Harry and Zayn were on different sides of the room looking quite flustered yet shamed. After I saw both of their lips I realized something...

"WHA?!?!" I yelled out. Everyone looked at me I just kept looking at Harry and Zayn. I smiled really big and ran to them. "AWWWW!!!" I pulled them into a huge hug. "Smell that? It's love in the air!" I kept cheering Zarry in my head as the others looked at me like I'm a psycho. "Don't you see? They just had discovered their newfound love!!"  I said trying to explain. Louis paused turned around and looked straight at me. 

"Listen, you little Irish boy, they are not dating and are not in love! It wouldn't be allowed!" He yelled with fire in his eyes. I whimpered and took a step back. As soon as I did everyone looked between Louis and me. Louis' face softened. I had tears beginning in my eyes. I turned and ran out of the house. I kept running until I got to a playground that was private. I sat on the swing set and just cried into my sweater's sleeve. I don't know how long I sat there alone in the dark. I didn't bring my phone and I really didn't care. I felt scared and awful at the same time. After what seemed like 20 minutes I heard footsteps. They stopped and I turned my head looking for any signs for someone. I didn't see anyone so I went back to lower my head. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I was so scared that I fell out of the swing, but instead of falling on the floor I was in someone's arms.

Liam's POV

I ran out of the house. I couldn't stay there. Yes, I was happy for them, but Louis was angry, Niall had disappeared and I was sad because I wish I had a relationship like theirs. I pushed that thought out of my head. Niall was scared and he had runoff. I know where he is though, he always goes to the same place when he needs to think or be alone.

 I ran to the secluded area he had discovered on his own. I walked through the trees and the large wall of bushes. I saw that he was on the swing sets so I paused and waited till he had not been looking to tap him to get his attention. Instead of just turning around as I thought, he fell off the swing and as a quick reflex I caught him in my arms. He opened his eyes and that's where I saw the fear in his pools of blue. I helped him get up and Niall muffled a thank you before sitting in a swing again. I was hurt by him not wanting to talk.

"Niall, you okay buddy?" I asked lightly patting his head.  I sat on a swing next to him. 

"Why are you here Liam? Don't you hate me?" he said brokenly. I felt my heart cry out to him. 

"Hey Niall," I grabbed his chin and made him look at me, "Now why would I hate you? You are so loveable. I'm here because I didn't want.... I mean the lads and I would get worried if you went missing" I said wiping the tears falling down his pale cheeks. 

"Louis was so mad at me. He would never want to see me ever again. I can't go back." He said shaking his head.

My phone vibrated, and I got a text from Zayn that asked about the search and also telling me about Louis leaving and that they don't know where he was. I sighed and pulled Niall into a hug. He hugged back and left some small tear stains on my chest but I didn't care at the moment. I got up along with Niall and walked back to the house in the dark and in silence. When we got home I found out that indeed Louis had run away but left a note only I can read.

Liam, I need some time. I won't be back for a while, I'm not sure how long but I will be back. Please find little Nialler and tell him that I'm sorry and that we will talk when I come back. I just need some time.....

Louis

I nodded as I expected he was needed some processing time. I was trying to understand this too.

Harry's POV

I had lost my best friend.