Chapter 6 PART 1

AN: Here it is Chapter 6! Louis poor him..... On with the reading! :)

Chapter 6

Louis’ POV

1 Week Later

I hauled my suitcase into the back seat of my car and slammed the door shut. I ignored Eleanor’s presence as she watched me pack up and leave. She just stood there without a sound. I didn’t want to say anything; I don’t think I could. I got in my gray colored car and pulled out of the driveway without any wave or goodbye. I watched as I drove away from her blue flat. She stood there, emotionless, until I saw him come out and take her back inside. I sped up with anger, sadness and lost all in me. I knew I should’ve left earlier or just not had come at all.

I parked at a gas station grabbing a snack and drink, after paying; I set out to the park. I was planning to go home but not yet. I needed some time away. I drove to a public park, and sat at a bench hidden beside a short shady tree, near the sets of slides. In the sky the sun was out giving a heat across the grass filled park. Couples on picnics and children running around screaming and laughing everywhere enjoying the sun we rarely got inEngland. I sat and thought back to the week that just passed by, and I got all the pain and heartbreak come like a sack of rocks was thrown at me. The lies El told me, all of what we went through. I thought she was my best friend.We grew up together and were almost like family, until she lost my trust earlier today. I was upset that she had done what I saw a few hours ago.

First telling me that she loved me, kiss me, and then makes me believe that she really did love me. I, of course lost in my new found feelings, believed her, and went along with the cuddles and “loving” of me. Last night when falling to sleep, I thought I could go back to tell the boys the truth, when I actually found it out in the morning.

      I had woken up without Eleanor next to me. I got out of bed walking downstairs when I heard some talking and laughing at the front door. As I got closer there was a silence. When I got to the corner around the door I stopped and saw Eleanor with a brown haired guy, kissing rather intensely.  I stood there with wide eyes as they still made out when I was unnoticed by them. I tapped Eleanor’s shoulder, and crossed my arms around my chest. She turned around rather nervously. “Oh Hello! My name’s Louis” I said putting out my hand for the guy. She looked at me like I was crazy and that gave me courage to keep going. “Well Eleanor, I guess the 1 week anniversary is canceled. I hope you’ll have a good rest of the day. It was nice to meet you but I best be off now.” I said nodding my head at both. I took one last glance at her before I turned around and stormed off. I packed up. I rushed, bumping into them. At times the brown haired guys kept trying to stop me and try to talk, but I just stared at him, a very intense and angry stare at that, and he shut up. Satisfied I walked out and came here.  

I just felt like a fool. When I had come over in the week before I had come home to her telling me she loved me, and me being stupid I believe it and confessed, yet I felt like I was lying to her. Jokes on her though, she was lying when I wasn’t really in love with her. I knew I wasn’t going to see her for a long while. 

--

Niall’s POV

“Hey guys, I’ll be back later!” I said and walked out. I was headed to a park or something to get a little air. 2 weeks without Louis, it’s been better, with some talk between all, but we still miss the goofy and loud Tommo. It was nearly afternoon when I had gotten to the park. It wasn’t full, yet there were quite a handful of people. I sat behind my favorite tree at the park. I didn’t want a bench so I went to the other side to just stare at the forest and the little gardens of flowers. I sat crisscrossed and my back against the tree. The day was actually pretty, compared to what we have here inEngland. Birds, squirrels, and kids are some of the sounds I heard. I heard something else, it seemed like footsteps. I never shared this tree. I would just like to know who was at the other side. I decided I would wait 5 minutes until I went to check. I sat and just tried to relax for a while. After I had guessed five minutes had passed, I slowly got up and looked around the tree. I felt a rush of happiness, yet concern. It was Louis! He was sitting on the bench, but he didn’t look good. “Louis?” I said getting closer.

End of Part 1