Chapter 13

AN: more! *unedited*

Chapter 13

Next morning

Liam's POV

Checking out of a hotel has never been this better. I couldn't wait to leave that place. I'm surprised we came out alive! Even in the morning hours there wasn't anyone in sight. Huh, must be lunch rush.... -_-

The sun was out and the birds were singing, blah blah. Okay okay, you can probably see I'm not in the best mood. Something happened this morning that.... I can't it's too soon to think about it. Let's just say Niall and I aren't buddies at the moment. He can't even look at me! I don't know how to fix this and I don't know if I want to... What am I talking about! Of course I want to fix this! He... he's my brother. Nothing more.

Niall's POV

Dumb Liam. Why does me being around him be so awkward?

Louis' POV

The car ride took forever!! And to make it worse Niall and Liam were awkward the whole time!!! I don't get why...

When I was about to ask them, we pulled up into the driveway. I felt like a total idiot running out of the car and into the living room when I saw that the two lovers were on the couch.... Catching my breath was hard to do in a split second because I was up and running after just 10 seconds of watching them. I slammed my door and fell on the ground. Why is this all giving me this kind of an affect?!

I just want to scream at them! Tears fell and I couldn't stop them at all. I didn't care! I wanted to be alone! Is that so much to ask for?....

Zayn's POV

There was a loud slam. I woke up, stretched a little before noticing a shirtless Harry next to me, or, well, in my arms. I couldn't stop the smile that came across my face. I knew I was shirtless, but it only made me wonder what had happened... I know he wanted to wait and it to be special so I almost positive that we didn't. Really not wanting to wake him up, I carefully got up and walked to the kitchen. I went to the fridge and got out the orange juice drinking from the carton. Liam isn't here...

I started choking when I saw Liam leaning against the doorframe staring at me. Couldn't run because he had me by the arm right as I put the juice down.

Crap.

I had also forgotten that I was shirtless, which made me be in bigger trouble. I didn't want to explain to him why. I feel so embarrassed right now....

Where's everyone else?!

Harry's POV

Where's Zayn? I heard some shuffling from the other room. I got up taking off the blanket noticing a breeze. Looking down I was shocked! No shirt! I found it on the ground next to Zayn's. What happened last night? No.... we. Oh gosh! I'm too tired for this! I was going insane!

I picked up my shirt and threw it over my arms not adjusting it. In the kitchen I saw a panicking Zayn -shirtless- and a semi mad Liam. I burst out laughing at the scene causing them both to rush out their position. I shook my head chuckling at them. I walked around them to get a cup of water and walked upstairs. I'm so ready for a nap.