Chapter 19

AN:i cried at the end.. i'm sry.. :(

Chapter 19

*6 weeks later*

Liam's POV

I will not believe this. This is all a bad dream and I should be waking up soon. As soon as I do wake up, I will tell him I love him that I care for him and would look after him more often. This whole dream, wait no, nightmare started when I had been looking for Niall and wasn't watching the road. It was my fault that he was here. That he was in a coma, with broken bones everywhere, possibly never waking up ever again. The thought of Niall not here only brought pain in my heart. There would be no more One Direction, but that's not the point. One day the band would eventually end but I wish it wasn't because of a death. This was not supposed to happen! I was in the crash too! I should be here instead of him! But no, here I am trying to walk around with help by these dumb sticks. I rarely leave his room though. I have to wait until someone forces me out. I haven't talked to anyone. What would I say? I would only need to apologize to Niall.

3rd person

Harry and Zayn were the only ones in good terms during this experience. Louis was angered at Liam but didn't say anything. Liam was too upset with him self that he didn't say a word to the lads. They grew worried for both Niall and Liam. One was hurt and the other was broken. It was all a complicated mess. A few times would they try to go in to talk with Liam or Niall. But Liam was way too busy staring at Niall to ever look their way. All were in tears, fearing the fate of both Niall and the band. After a few more weeks the waiting had been over. The doctor came asking them all to be in the room. To the doctor, the answer was obvious.

"Boys, we have done the best we can. All we can assure you is that the chances of him waking up are slim. The chances of him waking and live are the most difficult thing for his frail body. The damages of the group of cars smashing into him impacted his skull and did worse to the rest of him. I'm sorry boys but there isn't anything we can do."

Doctor Berne said. Liam rushed from his statue position towards the white coated man. "No! There must be a way! He can't die, Doctor! HE CAN'T DIE!" he had grabbed the shoulders of the man and shook him. He had been screaming, but ended up sobbing on the ground on his knees. He left the poor doctor baffled and very uncomfortable with a stranger, crying on the ground on his knees in front of him. Harry got up and pulled Liam away, hugging him close. Liam rested his head on Harry's chest finally releasing all of the hurt and pain not caring who saw. Harry only held him rubbing his arms and back once in a while. The doctor left with no word, leaving the others to process his news. It was the end of it.

They all stayed there, occasionally moving around. Not a sound was made, not a sound until they heard a gasp.

Louis POV

Niall! He had woken! We all rushed over to him surrounding his bed. He slowly opened his eyes and scanned over us. After checking each of us he closed his eyes and reached over to Harry. "Can I speak to you? Alone?" he spoke softly. He nodded and everyone else left. What was going on?

Harry's POV

I was confused. Why would he need to talk to me? "Niall, is something wrong?" I asked. "Harry," a tear fell, "I'm leaving. I feel like I should say my goodbyes to everyone individually. Harry, I have to tell you that I know someone loves you. I love you and I bet the lads do too. I know what's going on with you, I went through it and so did someone else I know. Don't give up Haz. Can you please send in Zayn?" He asked as he wiped some tears from his cheeks. I had my own as I lightly hugged him and walked out, motioning Zayn inside. I'll miss him, my brother.

Zayn's POV

I slowly walked in wondering what had happened to Harry. I looked directly to Niall's face. I already knew what happened just of the sight of his tears flowing down his pale cheeks. "Niall, I love you and I will miss you, you know that right?" I asked straight to the point. He nodded and grabbed my hand. His seemed smaller compared to mine. I held his hand between mine. "Zayn, take care of Liam. It would be my last wish from me to you. I love you too. I'll miss both you and the lads." He moved forward and hugged me before asking for Louis' presence. I was partly confused at his words to me, but I made my way out, wiping my cheeks on the way.

Louis' POV

I wiped my cheeks as much as I could before entering the room. It's too damn soon for him! He was too young! He can't! I took one look at his face and broke down right next to his small white bed. I felt his hand in my hair. I looked up right into his eyes. "Niall please don't go! We need you! I need you! Liam needs you..." I said quieter. He only slightly smiled at me and held my hand. "Lou, I have too. I love you guys so much, but I have to go. I'll be watching you guys until we see each other again. It's a promise! But Lou, there's a promise I want you to make." He said. I knew what he wanted. "Niall I-" "No, Louis. Please tell him. One day. I mean it! I know I can't help you anymore but I'm supporting you. Please forme." he said wiping my tears. "Okay, I promise Niall." I said hugging him as much as I could. I got up and went for Liam, when Niall said, "Oh and Lou? Love you!" he said with the best smile possible. I smiled myself, "Love you Nialler."

Niall's POV

3 down, one to go.

Liam's POV

I was hesitant at my entrance. I didn't want to say it, not even admit it. Niall's azure watery eyes looked right at my eyes when I went in. I sat on his bed sighing. I looked down onto my lap dreading his words. "Liam, I love you. I wish I didn't have to leave you. Take care of the lads, and your self." I was shocked. He loved me, but he was leaving! "No Niall! I-" he grabbed me and kissed me softly. I enjoyed it as long as I could, knowing it would be my last happy moment. He pulled away centimeters away. "Liam, I need you to be okay. I don't want to see you be hard on yourself okay? It wasn't you fault. You were just trying to get to me. I forgive you its okay." He spoke softly looking at me. I kissed him softly again, but longer. He was really leaving me. "Niall how long do you have?" I asked scared at his response. He laid back down holding my hand the whole time. He motioned at the door with his unoccupied hand. The lads all went in; tears followed as we all held one hand of Niall in ours. I guess it's not very long.

Niall's POV

They held my hand all sniffing and tearing some more. "I love you all. I'll miss you all. The x factor changed us all, and its better that it did. I am happy that I spent more than a year with you guys. I'll be watching, from up there. Don't get into much trouble and take care. " I said and with the remaining energy I had I added in "Bye". Here I go. I held on tightly to their hands as I closed my eyes and let the world be taken away from me.

3rd Person

Liam fell immediately. Zayn rushed to call a doctor or nurse and both Harry and Louis joined Liam crying softly hugging each other. Zayn returned and held them tight as they were pushed out of the room.