Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*1 Week Later from prologue*

Niall's P.O.V.

Liam, Zayn, and I were all in the living room with little interest to the infomercials on the screen in front of us. We sat looking at our phones and not talking for the past two hours. 

"Hey lads, where's Larry?" I joked. 

"I don't know. Maybe you should call them." Zayn said with a bored expression glancing to the screen in front of him, not moving from his position on the red couch. Liam gave me a knowing look noticing Zayn sitting motionless. I smiled to myself.

'Stop it Niall. You shouldn't feel this way, not again!'

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my name. 

"Niall, you alright mate?" Zayn asked.

"Huh? Uh, yeah..." I replied, rubbing my hands over my face.

"Well, I think Louis and Harry are fine. Louis is taking care of poor young Harold. Besides it's pretty late, they ought to be in bed now. And we should too; I do believe we have a recording session tomorrow afternoon." Liam said checking his watch on his left arm. Slowly, I stood from the couch and stretched. I thought I saw Liam's eyes on me when my shirt lifted revealing my side.

'No Niall stop it.'

I shook my head and walked into the bathroom. As I left I heard hushed voices in the living room. 

'Why am I suddenly feeling weird towards Liam? My best mate. This is not good. What would the fans think? What would the lads think? What am I talking about?! Liam doesn't like me that way. And I don't like him that way.'

I really just need to sleep and forget all of this. Walking to my room at the end of the dim hallway, I was pinned to my bedroom door. I shut my eyes and shivered when I felt breathing on my neck.

"Hey, Niall." I realized it was Liam. I opened my eyes to see Liam very, very close to my face.

"Hi, Liam. I thought you would be in your room..." My voice trailed off. I could only stand there, back pressed against the wooden door, looking into his brown eyes. I knew I should have told him to get off, but I couldn't. 

"I thought I would check on you." He said lips brushing my ear.

"I'm fine, you know... getting to bed. Which is inside my room, and I can't..." I trailed off again.

"Well then, goodnight." He kissed my nose and walked off. I stood there for a few more seconds, not sure if that just happened or not. He was so close to me that I bet he could hear my heartbeat. I turned around and walked into my room. Looking towards the clock I saw it was almost midnight, meaning that I won't get much sleep tonight. After checking Zayn's occupied bed, I climbed into my own bed and closed my eyes.

Liam's POV

'I don't know where that came from. It was wrong, very wrong, but it felt right. I mean, if I ever did that with someone else, it would just seem horribly wrong. But with Niall, it seemed natural. This is getting sappy. I sound like a girl.' 

Niall still hasn't figured it out even though I sent him so many hints.

This isn't right...

I know, but I have a plan on how I'm going to tell him.

************

Harry's POV

I tried to move during the night, but I couldn't because I felt two arms around me. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful face sleeping in front of me. Yes, I am very aware of how I said my best mate's face is beautiful. Don't judge me...