Chapter 17

AN: Stoping here tonight! a few more to go! Thanks for reading! :)

Chapter 17

Harry’s POV

No one woke us. I opened my eyes ignoring the pain in my back. I sat up noticing Louis absence and Zayn still sleeping. The clock above a pegboard covered with random stuff said it was 5 A.M. We got here at 6 P.M. yesterday. You do the math…

I can’t believe that there isn’t any news about the lads yet. And I still have yet to know what happened. I stood up looking for Louis. He can’t be far. Asking every nurse that walked by and looking at every corner. No sign of him. I guess I should’ve checked with the main nurse at the desk first. She had told me that he had entered to see his boyfriend. I nodded at first but stopped after I had processed her words. “Wait you are talking about the red swollen blue eyed, average height, light brown haired, English guy?” I asked awaiting her words. “I’m pretty sure it was the same guy.” She said calmer than I was. She said I wasn’t allowed in. How unfair! Lou got in! I had another question floating around in my confused mind, who is Louis’ boyfriend?

Louis’ POV

I sat in a chair in his room. I didn’t get near him ever since I walked into the door. I’ve been sitting here sobbing for hours. After making sure Harry and Zayn were asleep, I snuck away asking the nurse if I could go in and see my boyfriend. She gladly gave a staff member an order to lead me into the room. I tried to control myself the whole time while walking over here.

 I could’ve asked him to stay a while longer or something! It’s MY fault. I did this. I caused him to be in this bed instead of at home. The doctors don’t even know if he’ll make it! I really wish I could’ve done something.

It’s always my fault.

Zayn’s POV

I woke up with a start. My whole body ached and I had a painful headache. I had been trying to stop my tears ever since I was in the car. I don’t remember much but I know we are at a hospital now. Where is Harry? Wait, where is everyone? There were a few people around but all sleeping.  The time on my phone had told me we had been here for 13 hours at least. Wondering where the lads could be again I went over to the front desk and bumped into someone. “Sorry, mate” A raspy voice said. It was Harry. I looked into his green eyes and hugged him without any word. I couldn’t lie to him anymore.

“Harry, can we go get a coffee or something?” he looked surprised at my invitation, but still agreed.

I sat down across from him. This was it. No more secrets from me. “Harry, I love you and you know that. But I know that you don’t love me like that. And it’s okay because I don’t either. For a while I really did. On the side from that, do you know what’s been going on?” I asked looking directly at him. He shook his head confused. “What do you mean Zayn? And how do you know about my feelings?” he asked quietly. “The past few months have been messy. I know most of what’s happened. We’ve all been hiding something. There’s something’s I shouldn’t tell you but you will find out your self. I know you’ve been confused about your feelings lately because of the way you act around me or Louis. I know Harry. And you should know that I love someone else. I didn’t think it would last so I thought we would work out, but I know now that’s not true. Harry, we should break up, for real. We had a great time, but it’s not me that you need. You’ll get him, I know it.” I told him reaching for his head. His head was now bowed, covering his face from my view. “How do you know?” he asked lifting his head, showing me his tears that were flowing down his slightly red cheeks. “How could I possibly get Lou? He’s dating someone else! What can I give him? Obviously nothing because YOU even broke up with me. For who huh? Niall? Liam? Or maybe Louis? You know, I’m getting tired of these damn complicated love things! You don’t know the shit I went through! The boy you love probably loves someone else! He may be straight for damn’s sake! He may have a girlfriend who will love them way much more than you! What is love Zayn? What. Is love?” He said quieter than the beginning of his words. I felt his words hit me. He didn’t know. I would tell him but it’s not the time. I walked over to his side and grabbed him in a hug. He needed to be fixed. This boy has been broken and I can’t help him.