Chapter 16

An: Closer! :D Enjoy!! *sry for the short amount*

Chapter 16

Louis' POV

I wanted more alone time so I told Niall that I'll catch him later. He waved as he drove off. The whole park was surrounded by the roads so I can watch him perfectly from where I sat. I kind of wish I couldn't though. Right as he turned the corner a car smashed right into the side of Niall's car. I watched with wide eyes as both cars slid together to the other side of the road. Cars and trucks stopped around them but unfortunately some crashed to the two main ones. I just now studied the 2nd car. It was Liam's.
Harry's POV

I had a strange feeling that something was going on. I heard one door slam but I didn't hear much more. I pull off the overs, dressed myself and go into the living room. Empty. I walked into every room in the house, empty all but the kitchen. Zayn stood there thinking hard. I left him alone in his thoughts when I heard my phone from inside the couch. I digged it out and saw it was Louis. Now I had been too late to pick up so I saw the other missing calls and texts in my phone made by him. Okay, this doesn't look good. I was about to call him up when the phone flashed again. I picked it up this time. "HARRY! Harry! GET OVER HERE THERE'S BEEN AN ACCIDENT! I was just with Niall and he left and turned the corner and slam! A car and in that car it was LIAM! And and...." He ran out of breath. I half understood what he was saying. I trying to calm him down while I got my keys and dragging, a non-protesting, Zayn in the car. I told him I was on my way to the hospital. I tried to make him breath while still on the phone even when I was in the parking lot. I hung up at the reception desk and was attacked as soon as I reached the waiting room. It was Louis. He was holding onto me as he sobbed into my grey sweater. I sat down with him in my lap rubbing his back and hugging him tightly. Zayn did follow me, but still paid no attention to the world around him. He's just sitting there, frozen like watching the blank wall in front of him. We sat there for hours waiting for any type of news from them. Police came to ask questions to Louis but I told them to wait on it because of his fragile state.

It's been 8 hours and I'm getting a little worried now. Louis was asleep on my chest and Zayn was sleeping in his own chair across from where I sat. I rubbed my face with both of my hands trying to relive anything but I'm just too tired. I got as comfortable as I could in a wooden bench and fell asleep.

Zayn's POV

Oh my God....