Chapter 20

AN: Almost 800 reads! Thank You so much! Sequel Will be up soon i guess.. The sequel IS important so do checkit out. Back For You is the sequel's name. I will start writing my other stories, please check those out. Sadly this is the end of Please Don't Leave Enjoy! *Unedited*

Chapter 20

*3 months later*

Our little Nialler had been gone for 3 months. I had planned his funeral and it was tomorrow. I had gone to Ireland with his family to tell them, and they helped me out on it. The rest of the lads had gone home, their home home. My family had come over here to support the Horans. I haven't contacted any of the lads since the hospital; I had to now to give them the information for the funeral tomorrow. I started with Zayn.

'Hey mate.'

'Hey Louis.'

'So tomorrow is Niall's funeral. I just wanted to see if you can come out for him.'

'Sure. Where is it?'

A small smile and hope came onto me. I gave him the details and said goodbye as I went on to Liam. He was quick to say yes, I guess he needed to say his proper goodbye. I dialed Harry's number. I waited for his answer. It was awhile before I finally heard the click and his 'Hello'

'Hey Harry, there is going to be Niall's funeral tomorrow. I wanted to see if you'd show?'

'Oh uh...'

'I think it would be great if you could. The other lads would be there too. Your family is welcome.'

'Okay I'll be there.'

'Great! It's here in Ireland! I know it's a late notice but-'

'No, Lou, I mean Louis, its okay I'll be there.'

'Alright...'

I was curious on why he had corrected himself on my name. He calls me Lou. Almost everyone does. He finished the call with a less genuine bye. I was sort of worried about tomorrow.

*TOMORROW*

It was rainy all day. It was really sad through the whole occasion. I made a speech along with Niall's family and a few more people. After all the crying mess of speeches, we went along with the burial. One by one people went to touch the wooden surface, saying their own individual words. I went before Zayn and Harry. It was Liam's turn, if we thought he had left all his emotions at the hospital that night then what was shown here proved us wrong. He broke down right next to the coffin sobbing, crying out to him. The lads and I went to him and held him up. He still had the cast on his arm so it was difficult to move him. He finally calmed down enough to finish what he was saying and walked to his seat. I sat next to him and rubbing his back while we walked back to our cars. I invited the boys for a coffee and fortunately they said yes. We met there, and sat in the booth to a small little café. It was raining even worse now, as if it was a sign from Niall, only what was he trying to say?

We all ordered, but stayed quiet. It was Zayn who finally spoke out.

"It's been a while ey'?"

"I guess so." I answered. I took a sip of my drink and glanced outside.

"Did any of you go back to the house?" Liam asked. Of course he would, Liam hasn't changed much. I shook my head along with the rest of them. It seemed as that gave an idea for Harry.

"Don't you think we should go out there? Tomorrow? And just look around?" he suggested. I thought it was an okay idea. Zayn thought so too but it seems like Liam was hesitant. "Liam, it's just a look. C'mon. Please?" I plead.