Chapter 6 PART 2!

AN: i swear that i had uploaded this. i'm sorry that its late, but here you go! I'm Working on chapter 7 now! Happy late Thanksgiving! :)

Chapter 6

Part 2

Niall’s POV

A huge smile grew on my face, and I walked over to hug him. I missed him so much, it felt like he was my brother gone for a long time, no wait he is my brother, at heart. I pulled away and held him by his shoulders. “I missed you so much! How long were you planning on coming back?” I asked still very happy. He had a smile, not a very convincing one though. My smile faded slowly. “Hey Lou, what’s wrong?” I asked. He looked at me straight in the eye. I saw tears, and this time he had hugged me. I returned the hug and rubbed his back. I know he needed some comfort at the moment so I stayed quiet for a while. After some crying he explained to me the whole Eleanor story. I even knew he liked Harry, and he had proved me right. He had hidden his love because he was afraid. That reminds me of someone….

“It’s okay that you felt afraid. Let me tell you something. I used to like someone and was afraid that he wouldn’t like me back. I didn’t tell him and I regretted it. Don’t be like me, and promise me, one day you will tell him your feelings.”  I said, very aware of telling him my interest was men not women. He nodded and hugged me once more before getting up. “Do you need a ride home?” He asked. I smiled.

Liam’s POV

Niall had left an hour ago, and hadn’t answered his cell. I was pacing in the living room. I got worried over him easily the most. He was fragile, sweet and innocent. I heard a knock at the door and rushed to it. It was Niall; I felt so much relief looking at him being so impatient. I opened the door and looked at him. Before I said a word, he stopped me. “I got your calls. I was just busy talking to someone that I haven’t seen in a while.” He said with a big smile. I was confused until he gestured someone around the corner. As soon as I saw the messy head of light brown hair, I rushed to him with much happiness. We hugged, and I patted his back. I was so giddy that he was back. I just hope that when we all get together, that we will be back to brothers again. We all walked inside and I walked into the hallway heading to the boys’ room to notify them. I walked in Harry’s room first, “Hey Harry, gu-,” I was cut off by surprise when I saw Harry and Zayn pull apart from a messy kiss. I had wide eyes and an opened mouth. “We can explain. We didn’t want to tell anyone yet because we weren’t ready and we thought we wouldn’t be accepted. We also thought that Louis leaving was bad enough.” Zayn said in shame and fright in his voice. Suddenly realizing that Louis was back and I still haven’t told them about the news. “That is why I came here. Louis is back.” I told them and walked out, after making sure that we are going to talk later. I walked back to the living room where Louis and Niall sat talking about, well everything. Louis was laughing and that had brought a smile to my face. He was really back, after so long he was here laughing his famous loud laugh. I joined in asking where they had found each other. Niall had said it was at the park. I wasn’t sure of what park he was talking about. I made a mental note to ask him later. Minutes later Zayn and Harry came to the living room. Harry had hugged Louis, but Zayn had just patted his back and went to sit next to me. We sat and talked, laughed and joked around, yet there was something wrong. It felt as if we were all hiding something. It’s not the best thing to happen to this band but I’m sure that for now this is how we were going to be for a while.

Louis’ POV

It was great coming back. I still feel like I shouldn’t tell anyone about the whole Eleanor story. Of course I had to tell them that we were over, but I didn’t tell them anything else. I guess the whole experience made me not trust anyone anymore. I love everyone here to bits, they are my brothers, but I just couldn’t at the moment. One thing was for sure that Niall was helping me out in all of this. Since I had spilled to him at the park, we promised each other not to tell anyone else about it. I remembered when he clearly had told me that he was interested in guys. I was curious to know who it was but decided not to comment. He had made me promise to one day tell Harry, I promised, but knew I could never. He was my best mate. He wouldn’t like me at all. I’m just afraid of losing the one person I love.

Harry’s POV

                          We were all hiding something. I just hope it won’t change us.