Chapter 5

AN: This is a SPECIAL week (NEW 1D ALBUM!!!!) and i will update all week. There will be a playlist soon. Please comment and like! Thx for reading and ONE DIRECTION LIVES ON!!! <3

Chapter 5

Louis’ POV

I was in a small little shop across town from the lads. I should’ve seen it coming. I saw Harry look at Zayn and me when we played around. The jealous look in his eye when we made jokes and laughed together.

I’ve been staying over El’s for most of the week. I was planning to stay at a hotel for a week or two, but she had seen me at the café. She offered and I couldn’t refuse. Here I am now, buying some cereal that she needed –secretly I’ve been eating it- and some other snacks. The outside world had matched my mood. There were clouds collecting into a very dark blanket above the town. Scattered cars everywhere causing a heavy traffic.

 There’s been a little problem since a few days ago, and I didn’t mean the whole Zarry thing. It was Eleanor. I grew a few little things for her. I was sure as heck I wasn’t gay, I’m Bisexual. Having Eleanor as a girlfriend used to sound weird for me, but now it doesn’t sound as a bad idea as I thought before. Her pretty wavy, chocolate brown hair and her deep brown eyes. I was starting to feel something with her. This is the big problem that makes me want to stay away longer so then I could think this over, yet I can’t stay with El. She’s sweet but I need to get away so I can sort this out.

My phone rang in my pocket as I got out of the shop after paying for the small amount of purchases. I answered and Eleanor had called me. We had a little chat before I entered the car after the long walk of the parking lot. She was laughing along but I knew there was something on her mind that was bothering her. “El, are you okay? You sound a little tense, love.” I spoke in my phone while starting the car. She hesitated and answered, “I think we need to talk when you come home.” I agreed and hung up. I was worried over this. Was she kicking me out? Did I do something wrong? I might’ve rushed to her flat.

What I heard and what happened next was very unexpected.

----

Niall’s POV

I wasn’t shocked. The opposite really. I was happy that he had gotten it out-secretly I was very glad that I could have a small chance- The way he was stressed about it now is a little painful, but I am determined to get him comfortable with himself. We had been sitting in his room while he had his head in my neck crying. This hurt; his sadness was taking me over. I kept rubbing his back, and telling him that it was alright and other comforting words. “Liam, the lads, your family, and me love you. We wouldn’t stop just because you have a different interest. You’re still Liam James Payne, and we all love you for it.” I said trying to find his eyes. It seemed like that wasn’t the only thing on his mind, yet I decided not to make a comment on it, and brought him into a hug. He pulled away and had a small smile on his face. He was trying to wipe away the tears off his face with his sleeve. “Thank you, Niall. I’m sorry to waste your time.” He said almost out of nowhere after a few minutes of silence. “No problem, mate. You didn’t waste my time. I’m here for you, just like you are with us. You don’t have to be stronger than us. We all help you and you help us.” I told him truthfully. He nodded and his smile increased by a bit. I told him if he needed me that I would be in my room.

    After a reassuring smile, I walked out and headed to the kitchen for a little snack. I did not expect to have a very happy Zayn dancing around the small compact space. “What’s got you so perky?” I asked him biting into an apple and leaned onto the counter. “Oh nothing” He replied going back to his sandwich he had made.

Hmm Sandwich

I had remembered that moment with Liam a week ago. It seemed so long ago. I had felt a yearning for him. I shook my head and looked at Zayn. “Really? Mate, you think I would believe that? You know how often I actually have seen you happy? Come on, tell me.”  I pressed on. He shook his head in a nervous way. I grinned, “Trust me I’ll find out your little secret.” I said like the child I am. I poked him and went to my room for a nap.

---

Harry’s POV

 I didn’t exactly know if I did the right thing. Before the kiss I hadn’t felt anything with him or anyone else but Louis. I think the fact that Louis would never be with me, and that he had a girlfriend had finally caught up to me. I guess I wasn’t using Zayn because I really do feel something with him. I’m moving on by acting on my real feelings that I am not pushing away nor hiding them. I know I missed up once; I won’t mess up with Zayn.

---

Zayn’s POV

That was so close. I know that Niall means well but I don’t think I’m ready to tell anyone. I just want to have a happy relationship with Harry. I also hope to fix problems with Louis soon. We all miss him. The house is too quiet, and everyone’s been pretty depressed and coped up in their rooms. We just hope that we get our Louis back soon.