Chapter 10 PART 3!!

AN: sorry! i hadnt edited this, but here it is! enjoy! :)

Chapter 10

Part 3

Louis’ POV

Where? I awoke in the car, alone. I didn’t remember the drive home. A creak and two slams later, Niall was in the passenger’s side and Liam was starting the car. “When did we come home? What time is it?” I asked stretching myself out. “Well good morning, sleeping beauty. How’d you sleep?” Liam asked laughing. I glared at the back of his head. “Why so grumpy, princess?” Niall asked chuckling along with Liam. I rubbed the back of my head and gave up at speaking. I was still tired and just wanted my bed, but of course I won’t be getting that right now. I sat up straighter looking out the window into the sun setting down. Was it that late? I checked my phone and was confused on why we were out late. “We are going to have fun at the amusement park!” Niall said cheery. I half groaned. I was kinda glad that Harry and Zayn weren’t here so I can forget about them for a while. We parked close to the entrance. Why wasn’t I surprised that we were the only ones here? I smiled to myself knowing this was planned too. I decided that I should stop worrying and just have some fun. I am turning 20 soon, I cringed. The thought of my age scares me. Shaking my head, I ran up to catch up with the other two lads and walked in.

Harry’s POV

This was amazing. The food was well cooked. I reminded myself to compliment Liam on his work. I laid on Zayn’s chest, listening to both his heartbeat and small sounds of the rain outside. We were cuddled up on the couch watching a teenage mystery/romance movie.  I felt every chuckle he made making me feel at peace. I had to thank the lads for this. For a while I just stayed there arms around him and his around me. My eyes started to close slightly and I moved a little for comfort when there was a flash.

Liam’s POV

This is great! I felt like a young teenager again. Let loose Liam. We don’t get to have time for fun anymore, enjoy it!  Niall had told me those words when I tried to stop them earlier and I had listened. He was right, a little fun. We were running around and screaming weirding out the rest of the families here. It was raining so they had a tarp over most of the park, except the big rides of course. We sat down at a table to rest. We laughed until Niall went to get some drinks and Louis went to the rest room. I sat there watching everyone else walking and riding any and every ride here. The rain seemed to speed up a little. As “Daddy Direction” I took out my phone and texted Zayn asking if they were ok. He texted back a few seconds after, telling me that they were watching a movie. I smiled, they were the cutest couple I knew. My smile deceased when I checked the weather, a-

I heard my name. it was Niall. He was walking closer, yet he was still far. I was about to call him but there was a flash and thunder. The lights went out.